Legendary equipment lvl 200

Hello everyone,

I would like to discuss about Legendary equipment for level 200 ( Legendary Orleans, Aurum, and Raptor, Mercenary). I've seen many discussions that was saying that is was possible to drop those Legendaries in the game. When I look at the Rose Online Wiki, it says that Leader, Captain, SubBoss and Kings has an additional ability to drop Legendary. To what I understand, if the monster drops some Demon lvl 200, I would expect that this monster would also dropped Legendary if he is Leader+.

I've been farming for quite some time in Sikuku prison at the spot where almost all the mobs are captain and I dropped nothing so far, only the Demon,Dark,Golden,Elven,Grand. I even dropped a lot of unique weapons. To me, that doesn't make sense that I dropped more uniques than Legendary blue gear.

Right now, I have 3 questions :

• Is there a problem with the loot table ?
  • Is Legendary blue equipment only drops on specific monster and not all Leader+ monster like the wiki says ?
  • Is Legendary blue equipment drop specific to a zone ?

It would be good to have a response from the Rose team as many people that I talked with have the same issue as me. We dedicated quite some time to this and it would be sad if there is indeed a problem with the loot table.

Also, to know that the wiki is wrong and only some specific monsters would dropped some specific item would be good, and I would update the Wiki right away 🥲

Thank you for your time 🙂 

Edited by Gaboulator

Legendary 200 gear definitely drops on Eldeon from Captain and Leaders. Maybe you are farming the wrong mobs.

Edit - The only Legendary 200 gear I haven't seen drop on Eldeon is Dealer gear.

Edited by Sparky

Fun fact, just after writing this, I mistakenly attacked a mob and it dropped a Legendary Orlean shoes 😂

To my understanding, the Wiki is not quite right as it depends on the zone and the monster that you kill. We should change the wiki with that specification.

Concerning Legendary 200 Dealer gear, I saw a conversation with one of the staff that confirmed it existed. Based on that, I understand that it exist 1 specific monster somewhere that drops it.

14 hours ago, Gaboulator said:

Fun fact, just after writing this, I mistakenly attacked a mob and it dropped a Legendary Orlean shoes 😂

To my understanding, the Wiki is not quite right as it depends on the zone and the monster that you kill. We should change the wiki with that specification.

Concerning Legendary 200 Dealer gear, I saw a conversation with one of the staff that confirmed it existed. Based on that, I understand that it exist 1 specific monster somewhere that drops it.

Existed in the client, I don't think it is actually dropping. The server has been up for 9 months and has anyone even seen it in game? 

That's the concern right now 😕 We see a good quantity of Jewels 240, but no Legendary 200 Dealer. Than doesn't make sense. It could be nice if we had a staff member confirming that it can actually drop. Saying that it exists in the loot table is not helping at all as a loot can be in there without any monsters dropping it.

It's possible it's on a loot table, with a base chance of 0% and you need the correct item drop rate gem equipped for it to then have a base chance to drop. But that's just me speculating on this while I poke around the recent threads. Good luck fellas.