Speak Like a (Scurvy) Pirate Event Sept. 15 - Sept. 30

HoneyBuns

Hey guys I am currently doing the quest where I need to kill "Sikuku Gargoyle" monsters in order to gather Jungle Feathers for the costume with the parrot. Now what I've noticed is you only get the quest item for killing monsters with specificly that name being "Sikuku Gargoyle" which there are not that many off in the area.

I was wondering if there might be changes in the future concerning these specific quests where you encounter the fighter/hunter/shaman monsters in the area too but these do not count towards the quest. They do belong to the 'Sikuku Gargoyle" family though which should count them in to acquire the quest item. After all they look the same and have the same kind of feathers.

I do not want to come across lazy and I don't mind searching the specific ones out but it does not feel very good to encounter many of the same species but they do not reward the quest item.

3 hours ago, Aryn said:

Hey guys I am currently doing the quest where I need to kill "Sikuku Gargoyle" monsters in order to gather Jungle Feathers for the costume with the parrot. Now what I've noticed is you only get the quest item for killing monsters with specificly that name being "Sikuku Gargoyle" which there are not that many off in the area.

I was wondering if there might be changes in the future concerning these specific quests where you encounter the fighter/hunter/shaman monsters in the area too but these do not count towards the quest. They do belong to the 'Sikuku Gargoyle" family though which should count them in to acquire the quest item. After all they look the same and have the same kind of feathers.

I do not want to come across lazy and I don't mind searching the specific ones out but it does not feel very good to encounter many of the same species but they do not reward the quest item.

Any Gargoyle gives the feathers. You don't get feathers with every kill but Fighters/Hunters and Shaman definitely give it. Ordinary Gargoyles are blue for me so I don't touch them but still complete the quest.

19 hours ago, Sparky said:

Any Gargoyle gives the feathers. You don't get feathers with every kill but Fighters/Hunters and Shaman definitely give it. Ordinary Gargoyles are blue for me so I don't touch them but still complete the quest.

My bad should have tested more before drawing conclusions ^^

• Like 1