Something has to be done about kings.... Kill stealing prevents you from finishing quests.

namcost

I have been trying to kill kings to finish the Uncovering The secret quest, but <removed> come out of nowhere at mach-9 speed, do insane damage, and in a matter of seconds the king is dead, i get no credit, no item drops, and still haven't completed <removed> quest......

Edited by Avatar
Inappropriate language

2 hours ago, OwlchemistVile said:

Doing any amount of damage to a quest mob should qualify as participating for the purposes of the quest. Shrimple as.

I absolutely agree.

However, I think that either:

a. Turn normal drops off for event mobs and use a modified drop table for them that drops event items only. (This can be done, I know from experience.)

b. Add clones of the mobs with increased spawn rate.

I prefer the first option personally because it would put temporarily halts on king medal farming.

Don't expect it to change at all. From what I've seen, the more they say or attempt to move away from naRose's direction up to their closing...the more like naRose this server is becoming. Therefore, it's all about those players who are max level with BiS gear and the little guys/gals have to suffer.

Anyone who does damage or debuff a King questmob should be eligible to get credit for the kill to complete the quest. No matter if you have first hit or not. Does not count for loot however, only kill credit for your quest or obtain questitem.

• Like 3