move fossil sanctuary current field spawn point to bryll

prettywomanlover

This map is so glitchy getting to bryl is absolutely horrendous, it feels worse than it was at launch. I can't use a mount, or cart anymore too because they go too fast for the map to load, or else i will teleport 40 feet behind where or will the game will end up moving my character towards a mountain or rock and i get stuck. Please just move the spawn point to bryll, Players should not have to deal with this.. It's gotten so bad lots of the times i try to just AFK on a mountain or something to avoid getting spawned back in town I absolutely dread having to make my way to the leveling spots. Heres a picture of what happens to me most of the time.. 

orlo fossil.png

Edited by prettywomanlover

So basically, click somewhere, wait about 25-45 seconds. Then go walk forward again. 

I'm considering making a guide on how to walk through fossil without getting stuck xD -- 
IT IS possible though 

But basically, don't go too far, walk around in circles a little bit every here and there(wait until mobs load before going forward) ... haha... yeah it's kinda brutal but works, try it. 

Edited by GodOfEntity

=

3 minutes ago, GodOfEntity said:

So basically, click somewhere, wait about 25-45 seconds. Then go walk forward again. 

I'm considering making a guide on how to walk through fossil without getting stuck xD -- 
IT IS possible though 

Lol yeah i do that alot, problem i run into a LOT while using this method, is while standing there, the map has not loaded, so you have no idea if there is a monster attacking you, and if there is, after that time, you are basically just dead unless you are a knight

Edited by prettywomanlover

58 minutes ago, GodOfEntity said:

what refine is your armors?  - I do suggest trying to just, run around in a little circle in an attempt to kite a little... 

unrefined 160 valor gear. but even my 250 cleric dies after having to wait like 1 min for the dang map to load. Regardless of all this, players should not have to troubleshoot to get around this glitchy ass map lol. They should just remove the glitchy part, or allow players to respawn next to the NPC where its not nearly as bad.

4 minutes ago, prettywomanlover said:

unrefined 160 valor gear. but even my 250 cleric dies after having to wait like 1 min for the dang map to load. 

Your gear should always be at least 7 - 10 refine imo. 

4 minutes ago, prettywomanlover said:

Regardless of all this, players should not have to troubleshoot to get around this glitchy ass map lol.

It'd be nice if fixing the code wasn't such a struggle. I'm not understanding coding anywhere near as deeply as the development team does. But I'm sure it's an issue they're struggling to figure out, but will figure out in time. 

I'm also sure when they figure it out, there will be an interesting post on their Ko-fi about it 🙂 

Edited by GodOfEntity

No, the NPC has been already placed nicely to deal with this issue and it makes the quests even more faster like the 180 (...) - 250 leveling was not enough fast.

If we make a respawn at center people wont be able to go out easily, and that will lead to another nonsense request like "give Bryll a teleport to Muris".

Just give us time to fix the map, that's the only thing you want. I know the wait is long, but it's gonna come with probably other great benefits for all other maps.

• Like 1

• Garnet locked this topic