Sikuku ruins scroll

Minatozaki

1 hour ago, Minatozaki said:

I know everyone who wants to save time running and compete to people there really wants this happen. It's also more enjoyable when war is on going. 

Please implement sikuku ruins scroll

There's certainly issues with ruins, but I don't think a scroll helps this. You can pop out the front and use a scroll there (if returning to xita), otherwise maybe a scroll that sends you straight to the adjacent map would be a comfort?

I'd much rather see the introduction of a level cap to the zone, so that 250's can't wander around and create what I'd consider are significant interruptions to people who are just trying to catch up and grind out levels.

• Like 2

The problem is the Delivery Quest.

If we add a Sikuku Ruins scroll people will chain it by using Xita/Ruins.

I see the reason to want it and i understand it but Scroll or Delivery Quest, there will be a choice to make!

Or i could make a lvl 220 requirement to the scroll, doesn't really sound good design at all but maybe better than nothing.

4 minutes ago, Garnet said:

The problem is the Delivery Quest.

If we add a Sikuku Ruins scroll people will chain it by using Xita/Ruins.

I see the reason to want it and i understand it but Scroll or Delivery Quest, there will be a choice to make!

Or i could make a lvl 220 requirement to the scroll, doesn't really sound good design at all but maybe better than nothing.

Maybe 180 level requirement to use scroll. As everyone moves too orlo after 180 anyways.

1 minute ago, SSJori said:

Maybe 180 level requirement to use scroll. As everyone moves too orlo after 180 anyways.

That still falls in with Delivery Quests range. The rewards for Delivery Quests reduce after 220ish. Zone max level is 225. The reduced valor from the 8 quests is around the zone cap level of Xita. 

Unless the scroll could be coded to remove the quests when used so it wouldn’t be able to used with the Delivery Quests.

• Like 1