Pheonix Wings! ...

They're not actually that great. Eudy Fairy wings have higher dodge! ... not by much. 

I guess I am just writting this so that people don't make themselves go broke buying an over hype item  that's not really that awesome. When the alternative is... Much cheaper and quite decent. I wrote something in a Discord place that I dont' want to type again, so here's the screenshot. 

image.png.bd6806c670802243830501039b4774f0.png

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, GodOfEntity said:

Consider that many of us are just starting out. Do you actually feel like the HP/MP recovery built into it, is worth 160m more zullies? 

Wait, you start this thread to give good advice on an absolute End-Game-Item, and then u say we are just starting out?

I would pay 400m more for a +20 Weapon compared to a +18 so yeah .. 160m is not a bad deal for that great bonus.

Edited by 2Q47

4 hours ago, GodOfEntity said:

Consider that many of us are just starting out. Do you actually feel like the HP/MP recovery built into it, is worth 160m more zullies? 

That's not what i'm referring to.

Phoenix wings have a 1 set passive bonus called Aura of the phoenix and is the main reason people get the wings. 

It increases all restore effects Hp and Mp by 10%. So Hp/Mp pots, Food, healing from skills, healing from clerics, healing from flames. Everything. End game it adds a tremendous amount and makes a big difference.

image.png.c8a66982a319a2ea24af0782a2734918.png

2 hours ago, dobby said:

That's not what i'm referring to.

Phoenix wings have a 1 set passive bonus called Aura of the phoenix and is the main reason people get the wings. 

It increases all restore effects Hp and Mp by 10%. So Hp/Mp pots, Food, healing from skills, healing from clerics, healing from flames. Everything. End game it adds a tremendous amount and makes a big difference.

image.png.c8a66982a319a2ea24af0782a2734918.png

he might be a newbie

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GodOfEntity said:

Definitely, that kind of survivability in end game environments has a huge amount of value to it, expecially when you're only sacrificing a fraction of dodge to equip it.

I guess I just don't see the necessity of it personally when zullies should be spent on enchanting with elements first imo.  But, idk. I guess mutliple ways of playing the game 😄 

@Madelline  
I'm not a noobie, I'm just dumb 😄 

But yes, this is the second time learning about restorative effects and it still feels like the first time, like the very first time. 

Edited by GodOfEntity