Skills (Passive and Active) Loadout & Item Loadout Switch

xSwift

Considering that we are pushing to continue the skill stat point reset, can we implement in the game the following suggestions:

1. Skill (Passive and Active) Loadout Switch - this will enable players to switch their learned skills based on save load out in real time. For example for Knight, if the enemies are more of DPS, he can switch to Def skill set and if it's a mixed of class, he can do semi-tank skill set. To easily understand it in simple terms, it's an automated version of manual reset skill stat point where you can use a saved skill set (passive and active) in real time considering that in this server, we only have limited skill points despite of being at level 250.

2. Items used Loadout switch - I think considering that we have to innovate our PVP including PVM, I think we need to enable item loadout switch. For this, one of the example is for Knight running for HOO dungeon where you need MS set and a Tank/Semi Tank Set. With this, it will make our game play more easier and an exciting one depending on our preference and on how are we going to strategize each dungeon run including AA fights. To give more background, modern PVPs don't rely on one set gear anymore, quick switch of set depending on your strategy and preference is a thing now.

Edited by Supremo.NA
minor changes
  • Like 9

I dont have sample for suggestion no. 1 considering that you can learn all skills at Level 250 in the other servers as compared to this server but here's the sample quick switch for gear load out (suggestion no. 2)for management's reference:
image.png.e20b6879fe6716adcc7b458437778e4d.png

Edited by Supremo.NA
  • Like 2

On 3/20/2023 at 3:07 AM, Supremo.NA said:

Considering that we are pushing to continue the skill stat point reset, can we implement in the game the following suggestions:

1. Skill (Passive and Active) Loadout Switch - this will enable players to switch their learned skills based on save load out in real time. For example for Knight, if the enemies are more of DPS, he can switch to Def skill set and if it's a mixed of class, he can do semi-tank skill set. To easily understand it in simple terms, it's an automated version of manual reset skill stat point where you can use a saved skill set (passive and active) in real time considering that in this server, we only have limited skill points despite of being at level 250.

2. Items used Loadout switch - I think considering that we have to innovate our PVP including PVM, I think we need to enable item loadout switch. For this, one of the example is for Knight running for HOO dungeon where you need MS set and a Tank/Semi Tank Set. With this, it will make our game play more easier and an exciting one depending on our preference and on how are we going to strategize each dungeon run including AA fights. To give more background, modern PVPs don't rely on one set gear anymore, quick switch of set depending on your strategy and preference is a thing now.

Love this Idea. I noticed the PVP and PVM Difference in Item Stats. This will be helpful. Easily to switch in Sets. 

• 2 weeks later...