Wrong Item Grade for 240 Backpack

If' it's not intentional, I hope it can be. I like it being 8th grade because it opens Marsh Of Ghosts for being a viable alternative to ruins, without having the gameplay experienced... Ruined. - level fast in ruins, or get rich in ghost. Honestly, should be the two options imo. 

4 hours ago, GodOfEntity said:

If' it's not intentional, I hope it can be. I like it being 8th grade because it opens Marsh Of Ghosts for being a viable alternative to ruins, without having the gameplay experienced... Ruined. - level fast in ruins, or get rich in ghost. Honestly, should be the two options imo. 

Then leave the 9th grade Apotrope useless? Is that what your saying?

5 hours ago, Kuh Yamamoto said:

Then leave the 9th grade Apotrope useless? Is that what your saying?

Until they've worked out next levels, next planet, ect. Uh... yeah, there's better value in keeping 8th grade exactly the place its at right now for the state of the game, until next planet is launched. 

You realize the game isn't done yet. This isn't end game. Max level isn't 250. The max level in this game may end up being lvl 400. 

Why do you need 9th grade to be worth something right this second? Is my explanation of why it's in a good state, currently,  useless to you? 

Save your 9th grade stuff because it will be worth something later on when the level cap rises.

It is good that MoG provides a slow yet money making route so maps are different from each other. CP there is decent, but I'd like to see it increased a bit to really emphasize that it's the farming zone.

12 hours ago, Kuh Yamamoto said:

Hello, I just noticed that the grade when upgrading backpack is 8th Apotrope instead of 9th. 

Is this a bug or intentional? 

This increases the prices for 8th Apotrope as 180, 200 and 240 backpack has the same grade.

Kindly fix this.

Thank you.

I'm not sure if this is intended or an oversight but I'll add it to our issue tracker.  Personally, I feel like it might be an oversight since the Wings of the Risen Phoenix are grade 9 with lvl 220 requirement but we'll sort it out.

Thanks for the report.