Getting a tad bored.. :(

Flump

So I have become a self professed ROSE addict the last couple of months and gone way further than I ever did as a 14 year old!

However the last couple of days I've logged on and found myself.. unentertained.. I feel like I've "completed the game".

I have a couple hundred million zulie, pretty much the best gear, so nothing really to strive for in that department.

Two max levels. Have done the dungeons numerous times and found them to be fairly uninspiring with the idea of "run through the first X rooms, have someone kite the mobs while you pewpew the minibosses, and then basically AFK while killing the final boss". I go to kill some kings to find myself competing with the same handful of players who have all the timers on lock at all times meaning it's hard to get a kill in edgewise. 

I want the magic back where I had something to strive for, but fear that there is nothing left for me to do but possibly make a third char and then do the same handful of repeatable quests fifty times over.. which also doesn't really encourage me to keep playing...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, rayun said:

this also happens to many who skip most content and rush to get max level, and miss most game content on first 3 planets 🙂

I didn't skip content at all.. on my first char I was exploring all kinds of cool areas including forest of wisdom, desert of the dead etc etc. Admittedly on my 2nd char I followed the meta of repeatable quests since the vast majority of players are doing these.. What content are you thinking I might have skipped? I'm honestly curious to know as I'd like to see the other parts of the game I may have missed.. but part of the problem also is that those parts are probably dead and therefore lose the MMO aspect of the game...

14 hours ago, Artsy said:

That's what happens when you play the game everyday, nonstop, for 2 months straight.  

True but there's other games that have certain activities and content that add some RNG / rarity into the mix such that the grind still has an aspect of reward or encouragement to it

14 hours ago, GodOfEntity said:

"I've reached the end game of a game that is only half way finished and now I am expecting more from it" 
Patience. 

I will absolutely be playing when more content is released but what do I do in the meantime?

3 hours ago, Flump said:

I will absolutely be playing when more content is released but what do I do in the meantime?

There are more than 8 char types possible, with all the different combo's as well, we're looking at, at LEAST 14 different options, for you to try, all of them (Spear Champ, Axe Champ, Sword, Battle cleric, Full support, Xbow scout, bow scout) 

You say you've experienced everything, but have you? Why don't you have one of everything?

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, GodOfEntity said:

There are more than 8 char types possible, with all the different combo's as well, we're looking at, at LEAST 14 different options, for you to try, all of them (Spear Champ, Axe Champ, Sword, Battle cleric, Full support, Xbow scout, bow scout) 

You say you've experienced everything, but have you? Why don't you have one of everything?

So you want every player to try every Job and every possible combo's and different options to enjoy the game?

Something I kind of enjoy, is actual power leveling. Something about, getting all of the gear for lvl 1 - 200, planning ahead, making sure all the gear is as strong as I possibly can, and just, absolutely demolishing power leveling. 

This seems super silly to enjoy, but eh!! ... I'm still sort of, working on trying to make it as fast as possible, but once I do, I will put out a guide on how to power level as someone with an already max level char.   

As annoying as leveling is, I kind of enjoy it. 

Edited by GodOfEntity
  • Like 1

On 2/24/2023 at 7:05 PM, Sparx said:

I have been taking my time with Rednim ROSE - so much so that I do not even have a level 100 yet.

From the sounds of it I might as well stick to my slow path 😛

Same here, I like it still, have 4 chars, all under 100. Still poor, farming for some good gear, shopping for the best buys. No need for me to rush.

Edited by Chocaholic
  • Like 2