OI, Hello there!

Angeltje

Hi everyone,

Wow when Rose closed for the EU players I never expected to be able to play the game again.
But here we're given another chance, I hope this is a success and brings back the joy I used to have in Rose.
I played the game from 2012 until like when it closed for the Eu players due the GPDR laws (think that was 2018 or something). I had met quite some amazing people and I'm looking forward to play with those again!
My main was a cleric named Angeltje, I added a screenshot of my character wearing the costume I had designed. Which still feels as an odd achievement lol.
Some old friends pointed me towards the revival of the game and I'm super appreciative of that.

love, Angel

PS. if you got questions, be free to ask :3 I don't bite usually 😉

screen058.jpg

Edited by Angeltjee
  • Like 5

17 hours ago, Trebor said:

@AngeltjeeWelcome to the new server.   Hope to see you in game once it opens up for everyone!

Thank you, looking forward to playing again one day.

17 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

Hi and welcome!  So glad you found your way here!  It's gonna be great playing the game again

I'm glad I did too, thank you 🙂

11 hours ago, SlothnessMonster said:

Welcome back there is plenty of us older players waiting to get back in the game will be good to see you in there

I think I recognize your character names, nice to meet you again!

4 hours ago, Thystro said:

Welcome!

Thank you!

• Like 1

On 3/20/2022 at 12:51 AM, Sui said:

Welcome back! I quit before you started playing but didn't know that towards the ending WP actually shut out EU players due to GDPR, that's crazy!

See you ingame once the game is out 🙂

Like a year before the came was shutdown they had Kicked all EU players from the game/forums ect due GDPR so ya its crazy. Nice to meet you and I hope we can have fun together in the future!

On 3/22/2022 at 3:00 PM, erko said:

Glad to see you here! Welcome! 🙂

Thank you Erko, have we perhaps met before? either way nice to talk to ya!

On 3/23/2022 at 4:03 PM, MeNewbie said:

Welcome back! glad to see you once again ❤️

Thank you! I'm not sure if we've ever met, but either way would love to get to know you better and maybe play together when the game comes out!

• Like 1

See you around fellow EU gamer 😎

My memory is hazy, but didnt the original EuRose get merged with PhRose when evo launched? it was a long while ago, but I seem to remember a time where there was a merge and all EU players had a EU tag infront of their names in PhRose, which caused us to basically get focused everywhere we went.

Either way, hope to see you around ingame at some point!

1 hour ago, Angelo said:

See you around fellow EU gamer 😎

My memory is hazy, but didnt the original EuRose get merged with PhRose when evo launched? it was a long while ago, but I seem to remember a time where there was a merge and all EU players had a EU tag infront of their names in PhRose, which caused us to basically get focused everywhere we went.

Either way, hope to see you around ingame at some point!

i think you're thinking of the server merge in Narose, leonis and draconis merged at some point.

1 hour ago, Angeltjee said:

i think you're thinking of the server merge in Narose, leonis and draconis merged at some point.

Nah this was way before, like 15 years ago im pretty sure. Considering i had nightmares of "Pa buff po" 🤣