Item Mall Overpriced

7 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

The same ratio as we have here- 600 points at NA was about $6 USD.  500 Rose points is $5 USD.

Remember at NA we also had the Lucky Spin where you could spent tons just trying to get the specific costume parts. Here you can choose and only get the pieces that you want.  

You could, but those items were also able to be traded on the open market. That's no longer an option.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 12:02 AM, MagicianTrent said:

Hello,

Maybe its just me, but I think the items in the item mall are overpriced. $10 (1000 points) for an outfit, $5 (500 points) for cosmetics, etc.. I think you need to look at your pricing structure.

Lol, don't purchase if the price is still overpriced for you... It seems the item on the item mall is very cheap if you compare it to the item mall of other online games... 

On 1/17/2023 at 9:09 AM, DoubleRose said:

Some stuff seems too high. Wings used to be $3 and gave 90 mspeed, but now they are $12 for a pure cosmetic. I want black angelic and diligence astarot wings, but they aren't in the IM here, so I just won't buy wings.

haha that is the exact reason they are more expensive. Game is no longer pay to win, encouraging ppl to play it and earn their power rather than buying. They're making significantly less money off doing this and its purely because the dev team are passionate about the project and believe p2w is harmful which it is.