Clan section in the forums? For recruiting etc.

erko

Hi all! Glad to find out about Rose coming back yesterday, its like a childhood memory slowly returning back, the feeling is fantastic! 🙂

I did search around in the forum but didn't find any suggestion regarding a Clan-section in the forums. Maybe its already been suggested & the work is in progress. 

In my opinion there should be some categories under the Clan-section, for example:
Looking for clan 
Clans recruiting 
Clans (you cant enter the specifik clan section without being invited by the clan-master/generals) 
I like this kind of system to keep the forum active and attractive, discord is taking over most today imo. 

I think that a good Clan is the difference between quitting the game after the nostalgia feeling disappears, and continueing playing. 
Me myself will probably have a hard time to convince my friends today to start playing the game, and would love to work together with old-school and new players to earn that zulie for creating the clan and work towards future goals. 

Have a great weekend.

//Erko 

• Like 2

On 2/26/2022 at 10:21 PM, Whoop said:

The game is not launched yet, thus I see no reason for a clan section YET. Just add it when the game is released. 

Im more of a planning person. I would like to have everything set before the release. 
Who will I play with, which active member list will we have, do we have any tactics on how to earn the money asap for the clan making.
It's easier to play with other players within a clan, you can have your own discord or (imo even better, own channels in the official rose discord) 

I don't see any problems with creating a section like this where people can start to plan now before the release. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, erko said:

Im more of a planning person. I would like to have everything set before the release. 
Who will I play with, which active member list will we have, do we have any tactics on how to earn the money asap for the clan making.
It's easier to play with other players within a clan, you can have your own discord or (imo even better, own channels in the official rose discord) 

I don't see any problems with creating a section like this where people can start to plan now before the release. 

I think the discord channel is more fit for this in the current state, the minimum requirement for posting in the clan section should be the existence of the clan itself. What if you create a forum post, thought of a name and someone will rush to steal it once the game releases? Don't think thats the way to go. Plenty of people in the discord channel will probably be open to create and think of clans in private, myself included 🙂

Edited by Whoop

30 minutes ago, Whoop said:

I think the discord channel is more fit for this in the current state, the minimum requirement for posting in the clan section should be the existence of the clan itself. What if you create a forum post, thought of a name and someone will rush to steal it once the game releases? Don't think thats the way to go. Plenty of people in the discord channel will probably be open to create and think of clans in private, myself included 🙂

Good point, still for people(like me) who doesn't have a clan at the moment - would it be nice to have somewhere to post about yourself.
Example, who am I and what kind of clan am I looking for in - "Looking for clan" 
And the clans that doesn't want to be published becuase of 'as you said' someone can steal the name etc, they just dont have to create a thread in the forums - until they have created the clan 🙂

I think the opportunity for searching for clan & searching for members should be here on the forums - and its up the players & clans if they want to use it. 

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Flowan locked this topic