Welcome to Junon no crossbow reward

DoubleRose

Yeah Hawkers probably don't, they also don't have any skills involving shields until they are scouts either if I recall correctly they have limited skills for shields

Edited by Zurn
I stand corrected

1 hour ago, Zurn said:

Yeah Hawkers probably don't, they also don't have any skills involving shields until they are scouts either if I recall correctly they have limited skills for shields

I'd like to see hawker shield skills and shields themselves expanded. Like a shield that has much lower defense than equivalent shields, but gives dodge and doesn't reduce attack speed.

• 2 weeks later...

Please add -Crossbow Reward- option for Soldiers from the quest "The Saga Continues" .  When Mayor Darren of Juno listed the reward weapon for Soldier class, there is no Crossbow on the list. It's not fair considering there is a set of skills for Soldier to use a crossbow.

Thank you.

Wouldn't it be better to show all weapons kinds as rewards regardless of class? Someone doing an odd class-weapon combo should have the possibility as well to choose his/her weapon of choice. Just to encourage the RPG part in MMORPG.

Edited by Zeror