Stuck on Connecting to Server

Rage

As title says.

I was getting DCd each time I afkd after setting up a vendor - especially when doing x2 clients. 

Great computer. Great internet connection. Couldn't figure out the issue.

Tried reinstalling the game, and now each time I try to log in the game is stuck on 'connecting to server'.

Stuck-Connecting-to-Server.png

A few days ago I couldn't connect on one of my accounts but still could on the other. Now I can't connect on either, just stuck at connecting to server. Last update we got from admins was on the 23rd about this on the forums. How do they expect the playerbase to stay commited to this game if a majority of us can't even play? 

• Like 1

Same here. First one account became unplayable 4 days ago. A day later my other account had the same issue. This work around method posted worked only once for me. After that doesn't work anymore.                                                                                                                                                                                    

Its may be related to your location and not game/server itself

There is part of players who has constant disconnect/crash problems and there are many players who have no issues at all.

Based on my experience (from clan, friends and party members) players from far countries have much more problems than closer ones.

Example most friends i play with are from Europe and US and disconnects/etc happens but they are rare ones, same time we do have multiple members from Philippines and Indonesia and they sometimes disconnect every 15-20 minutes

Game servers are hosted in USA after all

6 hours ago, rayun said:

Its may be related to your location and not game/server itself

There is part of players who has constant disconnect/crash problems and there are many players who have no issues at all.

Based on my experience (from clan, friends and party members) players from far countries have much more problems than closer ones.

Example most friends i play with are from Europe and US and disconnects/etc happens but they are rare ones, same time we do have multiple members from Philippines and Indonesia and they sometimes disconnect every 15-20 minutes

Game servers are hosted in USA after all

Playing here from Germany. 

This version build is different from the latest one.

Use the launcher every once in a while to update your client.  (Rose-updater.exe in your rose install dir)
This was also created as an orignal shortcut upon installing the official client

So don't launch tROSE.exe directly every time

Edited by mikenuun
  • Like 1

• Avatar changed the title to Stuck on Connecting to Server