Area To Get Level???

xiro13th

Hello,

I’ve posted this on Discord so I’ll just copy/paste it here for you. Come check it out sometime! There are other methods to leveling, but this is generally the path that I take. 

For level 15-25

Canyon City of Zant - Woopies/Bees

For level 25-30

Breezy Hills - Pomics

**For level 40**, speak to NPC Stephano for a quest that will reward you will purple gear that provides you 10% EXP. He is located in front of the El Verloon Desert Portal. If you're going to Anima Lake from El Verloon, you will see him immediately upon going through the gate.

**For levels 45-60** 
Forest of Wisdom - Fighter Clowns
NPC: Kay (only 1 quest)
--------------------------------------
**For levels 60-85** 
Kenji Beach - Doongas/Krawfies
NPCs: Hotch (15 Krawfy proofs) and Bith (75 Doongas Proofs & 100 Krawfy proofs)
** Krawfies is the last repeatable that awards zulie until you reach Eldeon (delivery quests). So it is recommended you stay until 85 (at which point the reward is reduced by 50%)**
**For levels 85-120** (Planet: Junon/Luna)

Non-repeatables:
Gorge of Silence (Access through northeast side of Kenji Beach)
Desert of the Dead (Access through Anima Lake)
Goblin Caves (Access through Adventures Plains)

Repeatables: 
Arumic Valley - Yeti/Yeti Riders
Mana Snowfields - Lunaris Bears, Penguins, and Mauls 
(Both NPCs are named Coffington in their respective maps)
**For levels 120-160**
Repeatables: 
Xita Refuge - Nepenthese/Pincers
NPCs: 
Harold Evan (Weapon Research)
Oscar Patrick (Gather Materials) 
Gilbert (Pollen Seeds)
Catherine Clara (Information Research Project & Gather Pincer Claws)
**For levels 145-180** (Non-PvP Map)
Repeatable: 
Oblivion Temple (El Verloon Desert)
NPC Lina (Materials quest)

**A list of all the quests can be found here and their respective planets**
https://forum.roseonlinegame.com/topic/1034-list-of-quests/

**If you have a big party from the beginning, then I recommend following Patrick/Clown's guide listed below**
(Levels 1-100) https://forum.roseonlinegame.com/topic/1044-guide-where-to-level-1-100-for-big-parties/
(Levels 101- 180) https://forum.roseonlinegame.com/topic/1537-fast-leveling-guide-101-180/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, xiro13th said:

level 10 to 20 to 30 adventure plain&Luxem&zant&BreezyHills??? what next?

lvl 30+ what location?

lvl 40+ what location?

lvl50+ what location?

lvl60+ what location?

and so far so on....

Not sure what level you are at but I would definitely do the tutorial quests at first because of the rewards.

Doing the tutorial quest in Adv Plains will reward you with a decent spear.  Even if you don't plan to use a spear, it's better than the wooden sword we start out with.  When you finish that questline and are sent to Valley of Luxem Tower, taking all of the quests from those NPC's will reward you with a better set of level 10 job specific gear than you started out with.  You can choose which extra stats you want on each part  (head, gloves, body and boots)

There is a meet the neighbors type of questline that takes you around the city of Zant.  The reward for that quest is a job specific weapon and a free refine to (1).  There are several quests in Breezy Hills, some are part of the tutorial questline and others are repeatable for experience and a bit of zulie.  

There is another questline in El Verloon that will reward with exp and from one NPC, character locked boosts (defense, damage and attack speed  5 of each).  When you go to Anima Lake, as Avatar said, take the questline that begins with Stephano and you'll earn a job specific set of level 40 gear. 

When he sends you to the big city, Start with Winters at the Junon Polis gate and follow that meet the neighbors series of quests and you will receive a job specific level 45 weapon with some extra stats.

I realize that not everyone likes doing quests but I always do these on every character to get the free stuff.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, jealotus said:

Remembering that it is possible to get a "Spero's Wooden Chest" around the city of Zant. Does anyone know exactly which quest?

Talk to Spero. The quest doesn't show up until a certain lv, I think 18 or 20. It then has you killing monsters in Zant, Breezy Hills, and El Verloon.

• Like 1