Nerf Orlo repeatable quest rewards

jepong003

I strongly believe the majority of the people asking for nerfs to the quest amounts, are the ones who've already amassed a significant amount and are just trying to preserve their lead by preventing anyone else from using the same methods. I actually believe that.

• Like 8

i agree with @OwlchemistViledoonga /krafy got nerverd bevore i was even close to that quest i am still not there but a lot of people had advantage of it those same people have the advantage of all the other quest and when they can not use it anymore they ask for changes so the players that have less time and new players (if they come). is not able to get the same amount of money or exp the others where able to get.

this means that everyone that was not able to do those quest yet are having way more trouble getting to the same state as the people that did use it.

i already did found prices dam high after 1 week and was asking my self how the hell do people even have that amount of money  but then the nerf of doonga krafy quest came and i already had somting ok so if you no life you have a easy life here bucause your the person that is allowed to abuse quest and after that you report it to fix it

The repeatable quests are not the problem. It's the lack of a proper restriction to what level range the quest is available to. A high level player doesn't have any business in Kenji Beach for example. Maybe restrict repeatable quests from [<zone's level requirement> - 10 levels] to [<zone's level requirement> + 40 levels] or something. This way you have a range of 50 levels. Which is still quite a lot, but lower level repeatable quests cannot be 'abused' anymore by high level players this way.

Edited by Zeror
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Zeror said:

The repeatable quests are not the problem. It's the lack of a proper restriction to what level range the quest is available to. A high level player doesn't have any business in Kenji Beach for example. Maybe restrict repeatable quests from [<zone's level requirement> - 10 levels] to [<zone's level requirement> + 40 levels] or something. This way you have a range of 50 levels. Which is still quite a lot, but lower level repeatable quests cannot be 'abused' anymore by high level players this way.

i think thats a other problem then we are talking here about atm. 

here we are talking about the quest that got changed are requested to get changed because it gives to much exp or money just when normal lvling. but some (me included) got the feeling the high lvl`s first use this quest and when they can not use it anymore they ask for a change so they got the benefits but the people that are still trying to reach that quest are not having the benefits

what you are saying here is in the party group system they are able use(abuse) atm you dont need to have the quest to give items to other people in the party/group. So you put a high lvl in party with a lo lvl and you do the killing with the high lvl (grey mobs) but your lo lvl gets quest items and can easy lvl /earn money that way its mostly used to lvl new chars faster then normal

32 minutes ago, hjvg said:

i think thats a other problem then we are talking here about atm. 

here we are talking about the quest that got changed are requested to get changed because it gives to much exp or money just when normal lvling. but some (me included) got the feeling the high lvl`s first use this quest and when they can not use it anymore they ask for a change so they got the benefits but the people that are still trying to reach that quest are not having the benefits

what you are saying here is in the party group system they are able use(abuse) atm you dont need to have the quest to give items to other people in the party/group. So you put a high lvl in party with a lo lvl and you do the killing with the high lvl (grey mobs) but your lo lvl gets quest items and can easy lvl /earn money that way its mostly used to lvl new chars faster then normal

But then the problem is not the amount of zulie the quests rewards. The problem lies in the party system in relation to quest objectives.

• Like 1