Xita - Sikuku Delivery Run Quest Guide

Lulullaby

Honestly I have no idea if I got all quests or not, I just wanted to quickly show the fastest path for this quest.

I gained 9,850,000 experience from this.

From what I can tell it's 2 quests that both have 2 parts. 1st part being to talk to NPC in Sikuku Ruins, second part being finishing the quest in Xita. Make sure to set your Save Town beforehand at Patrick if you haven't already. I pick up the quests at the end of the video from Catherine and Gilbert.

Some tips:

If you are a Cleric/Mage, use Mana Shield to not get knocked off your mount when taking damage. If you are grinding these quests I suggest skill resetting and getting the block rate passives. You won't need any active skills besides MP up and Mana Shield.

If you are a Raider/Scout, use your stealth, it's broken.

If you are a Soldier or Dealer based class, have fun.

If you have any comments or think I did something wrong (very likely) please let me know.

Edited by Lulullaby

7 minutes ago, WowBalls said:

Why on earth would they make you run through a pvp zone for a quest. Just so idiot kids can pk you while questing. WTG Rednim. This is one I wont be doing

its not mandatory quest and many people farm in ruins, its high risk high reward area

On 12/29/2022 at 4:11 PM, WowBalls said:

Why on earth would they make you run through a pvp zone for a quest. Just so idiot kids can pk you while questing. WTG Rednim. This is one I wont be doing

stop crying its part of the game, you dont like it dont do it. and by the way this quest existed way before rednim got their hands on the game

34 minutes ago, Kid said:

stop crying its part of the game, you dont like it dont do it. and by the way this quest existed way before rednim got their hands on the game

No reason to be rude.  Not everyone has played this version of ROSE before.  

@WowBallsas stated above, the quest is not mandatory. There are plenty of other quests in Xita that do not require going to Sikuku Ruins.  The reward for those quests that do is a bit higher because of the fact that you must travel to a pvp map to complete them.