Storage Tickets/ Teleport Tickets.

daktari

Will these items stay in game, maybe as a cash sink? they was both in game for a long time and proved to be very useful items. Storage tickets expanded your storage slots, teleport tickets enabled you to teleport to all maps, ie goblin cave b3, or prison.

I don't mind the storage addition as much; but I personally do have problems with one-use cash shop items. It just feels wrong to me, especially with how expensive they usually are just for some quick teleport. I guess you could still opt to not use them, of course, and you don't really need them at all; but there usually is an in-game economy around teleport scrolls bought from NPC's by artisans and then re-sold for a slightly higher price again.

Second time i see an IM/P2W thread in a row, maybe i could answer for this time  [insert :kekdoggo: emoticon here]

Note that this is only my opinion, not team opinion please.

I don't see anything wrong with Storage Ticket and Teleport Ticket, you still have the option to go back to town to use storage or use boat/flying-shop/car/walk to go where you want, so i do not call it p2w tbh

Same apply for Skill Reset unless this is the only way to reset forever like it was on WP (if that's the case, so yes it's p2w) but this one is probably more controversial, however i have some kool ideas about it but i prefer to show it soon in Alpha than spoiling it 🙂

You can expect 300% hype garanteed 🙊

Please guys let's not become an anti-IM Kult, the server need incomes if we don't want to get bankrupt one day 🤣

Edit: non-tradable

• Like 1

The problem with the storage access ticket, is it was infinitely more valuable to buy premium, since that came as a premium option. It's probably the biggest reason behind why I maintained a premium service on my main account[s]

Tele Tickets are fine I suppose. They do offer significantly more maps, and save you in-game currency [so you're kinda buying zulie for scrolls but it's easier on the inventory?] But eh. I am conflicted as to if they should be character/account locked or tradable, as both have issues. 

8 hours ago, Garnet said:

Second time i see an IM/P2W thread in a row, maybe i could answer for this time  [insert :kekdoggo: emoticon here]

Note that this is only my opinion, not team opinion please.

I don't see anything wrong with Storage Ticket and Teleport Ticket, you still have the option to go back to town to use storage or use boat/flying-shop/car/walk to go where you want, so i do not call it p2w tbh

Same apply for Skill Reset unless this is the only way to reset forever like it was on WP (if that's the case, so yes it's p2w) but this one is probably more controversial, however i have some kool ideas about it but i prefer to show it soon in Alpha than spoiling it 🙂

You can expect 300% hype garanteed 🙊

Please guys let's not become an anti-IM Kult, the server need incomes if we don't want to get bankrupt one day 🤣

Edit: non-tradable

Thank you for your input, Mr. Garnet; I do understand and respect your angle on this topic, especially so towards having to find a way for the team to generate income.
On that matter though, I'd love to see a premium account option personally, allowing us to support the game. I envision it'd provide some QoL features, and maybe some bragging rights features such as having a special symbol before your name, or the option to flair your in-game name with different colors and/or fonts, things like that. But I don't doubt the dev team is already talking about this kind of thing, I'm excited to see what the dev team will come up with.

Personally, though, I don't really see the appeal of buying one-time-use teleport tickets, as I stated before. 
I don't mind spending money, especially if I want to support a developer; but I prefer the items and things I buy in the cash shop are more lasting,
such as inventory space upgrades, costumes, and possibly things like minipets and minipet accesoiries (just calling out some examples).

(Note that I understand this is only my personal opinion, of course, and not the stance of the community as a whole by any means.)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ShogunHiira said:

I envision it'd provide some QoL features, and maybe some bragging rights features such as having a special symbol before your name, or the option to flair your in-game name with different colors and/or fonts, things like that. But I don't doubt the dev team is already talking about this kind of thing, I'm excited to see what the dev team will come up with.

Directly from the FAQ:

• Will there still be premium accounts?
    There seems to be demand for a way to support us on a regular basis, so we are going to keep premium accounts in the game. A premium account will only get a couple of quality of life features (e.g. remote storage or the option to leave your vending shop behind) and never anything that would be considered pay to win.

So yeah, premium will contain quality of life features buit some visual indicator would be cool too, wether that's an icon or a lightly colored username.

To stay on topic though, I'm really torn by those teleportation tickets and storage tickets. They are just a quality of life feature, one allows you to teleport faster to a map, one allows you to access your storage from anywhere, that's it. However, them being in the IM, it depends on if they are tradable or not because technically, someone could buy IM points, buy a lot of those tickets, and sell them for zulies, which would sort of be like buying zulie.

Edit: Torn, not thorn 😄

Edited by Vexoi