server full features

rykriz

hello I'm new, and I wanna know what is the full feature of this new rose online? hope someone tell me, I've been searching this forum but i don't see it even in the website there is  no information, I wanna know if the features same way back in 2007 or there are changes. 

It's hard to list all the changes from 2007 to now, but I can tell you the game has seen tons of much needed updates and finishing touches throughout the years. I would say just play it and see how you like it. It's still ROSE, but with a lot of polish added on top. iROSE back in 2006 was really barebones and Pre-EVO was barebones too compared to ROSE now.

3 hours ago, rykriz said:

hello I'm new, and I wanna know what is the full feature of this new rose online? hope someone tell me, I've been searching this forum but i don't see it even in the website there is  no information, I wanna know if the features same way back in 2007 or there are changes. 

This topic might help.  It's not a guide but rather a list of many of the differences between iROSE and Evo