Character Customization

Minkja

I already like just the presence of any character customization, but the absence of any other skin color makes my heart sad.

I haven't seen this suggestion brought up yet, so.. It would be super nice to see skin color diversity.Β  It's a quality of life thing! Seems like it would be pretty simple to implement, but I am no programmer.Β πŸ˜…

We actually talked about this and is a great feature! The problem is that some items/armors have their own skin tone. So for example if you would set your skin to dark you will still end up with white hands. It is doable, but will probably require a lot of work πŸ™‚

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Flowan said:

We actually talked about this and is a great feature! The problem is that some items/armors have their own skin tone. So for example if you would set your skin to dark you will still end up with white hands. It is doable, but will probably require a lot of work πŸ™‚

oooff, yeah that is always an annoying thing! perhaps farther down the road, thenΒ πŸ’™

• 2 months later...
On 2/8/2022 at 1:49 PM, Flowan said:

Other option is to adjust all armor pieces to act as a second texture layer on the naked body. So in the texture of the armor the skin part will be transparent. I dunno if it's doable however.

Edited by Zeror

Γ—
Γ—