Custom Hair Colors / Faces I've made

Linda

These are just some edits I did on basic character creation and looks. I love variety and of course the cute aesthetics, which is why I think it's great they are squishing all the levels and character gears (adds to different variety of looks).

The ponytail I edited - made it so the ponytail was higher, and longer. Looks cuter this way, in my opinion.

The bun hair I tested with different colors and hairband colors as well.

The faces I changed up some, making either eyes a bit smaller or changing the eye color. 

The visitor look I recolored, along with the short sword, wooden shield, and fairy wings (made the wings smaller as well to show new visitors start off small!). I also made the big bow on the female head smaller, and tilted a bit on the side.

rose1.png

rose2.png

rose3.png

rose4.png

rose5.png

rose6.png

rose7.png

rose8.png

Edited by Linda
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

• 5 months later...

I always thought a way to change skin tone would be a nice addition to the game. ROSE is a game enjoyed by players all across the globe and many players like to customize their characters to someway look like themselves. Having different skin tones will allow players to customize their in-game appearance to greater match their skin tone in real life which may provide them with more immersion. This can also be seen as being more inclusive to all nationalities.

• Like 1

The more options, the better!
It makes sure everyone gets to make a character that really suits him/her. This is also beneficial for keeping people playing the game ofcourse because it is a first sign of the many different things there are to do in Rose! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gnoski said:

I really love the visitors outfit color black. wish we could have a baldy hair with no bandana on it, want to get a Saitama look lol.

I remember Jrose also had a dark themed visitor outfit, very fancy.

One of the coolest things in mmo's for me is character customization, i can spend an awful amount of time just creating characters. Pretty sure i'm not alone in that lol

So yeah, having more customization options is something many of us want. 😄

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amino said:

I remember Jrose also had a dark themed visitor outfit, very fancy.

One of the coolest things in mmo's for me is character customization, i can spend an awful amount of time just creating characters. Pretty sure i'm not alone in that lol

So yeah, having more customization options is something many of us want. 😄

Implement a system that is comparable to the character customization of Black Desert Online for Rose Online 😛 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Loerslang said:

Implement a system that is comparable to the character customization of Black Desert Online for Rose Online 😛 

Spending 3 hours creating your character before slapping your first jelly bean 🙂

• Like 2

I love the idea of more customization too.  I am a huge fan of dressing up (as my clannies can confirm lol)  One possible reason why there are not more skin color options is the fact that armor and costume pieces also include the parts of the body they cover.  For example, a shoe is not only the shoe but also the legs.  That would not be a such big deal with armor because there is a limited number of sets but NA had literally thousands of different costume parts from the Item Mall and making different color skin options for all of those is probably more than this small team can handle, at least right now. 

Still it's certainly something that would be nice to have in the future if it's possible 🤞

• Like 2

On 7/9/2022 at 9:52 PM, skeptic said:

I always thought a way to change skin tone would be a nice addition to the game. ROSE is a game enjoyed by players all across the globe and many players like to customize their characters to someway look like themselves. Having different skin tones will allow players to customize their in-game appearance to greater match their skin tone in real life which may provide them with more immersion. This can also be seen as being more inclusive to all nationalities.

From what I remember it’s the equipment that controls color which is why that was never done, no one wanted to go through every armor/outfit and put multiple color schemes in and then somehow make them automatically adjust to each character’s preferences. 

It would be nice if it was available though, never heard someone complain about to many options for creating a character~

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 2/3/2022 at 2:39 PM, Linda said:

These are just some edits I did on basic character creation and looks. I love variety and of course the cute aesthetics, which is why I think it's great they are squishing all the levels and character gears (adds to different variety of looks).

The ponytail I edited - made it so the ponytail was higher, and longer. Looks cuter this way, in my opinion.

The bun hair I tested with different colors and hairband colors as well.

The faces I changed up some, making either eyes a bit smaller or changing the eye color. 

The visitor look I recolored, along with the short sword, wooden shield, and fairy wings (made the wings smaller as well to show new visitors start off small!). I also made the big bow on the female head smaller, and tilted a bit on the side.

rose1.png

rose2.png

rose3.png

rose4.png

rose5.png

rose6.png

rose7.png

rose8.png

Omg, make it to man too haha perfect work!

• Like 1