To be clear: Yes, the servers are still offline and yes, we hates it. Edit: yes, back online!

Zeror

Yes, the servers are still offline. The devteam need to fix this security breach first before the servers can go online again. Until further notice we cannot play this game.

Like HoneyBuns says: Change your password in the meanwhile (and check other platforms where you used the same credentials)!

And yes we hates it.

index.jpg.7865adc97a8b5cd640462c4e9ddf62d0.jpg

No, need to keep making threads about it, guys. Just be patient and wait. Just do what you did before the early access came out. Thanks guys.

Edited by Zeror
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Zeror changed the title to To be clear: Yes, the servers are still offline and yes, we hates it. Edit: Yes, back online!!!!

No its not back on line I manage to get in but my santa sweater is missing and then it log me out an error cam out and then when i log in back again its says account is dis abled I think this might still take a few hours hope my santa sweater is back so that i can get the rudoplh set...

• Zeror changed the title to To be clear: Yes, the servers are again offline and yes, we hates it.
  • Zeror changed the title to To be clear: Yes, the servers are offline again and yes, we hates it.

"To give a small update, we're currently working on all the legal aspects of the leak, writing a post with our findings and making sure everybody affected gets an email. But please change your password now and don't wait for the email. Also please check if you use the same email/password combo on other websites and change it there as well."

What legal aspects are you guys working on? I'm concerned that this might be a bigger problem than they are showing...

• Zeror changed the title to To be clear: Yes, the servers are still offline and yes, we hates it.
19 hours ago, Hallie said:

Most people in discord right now: 

let-me-in-eric-andre.gif

Yea we hates it, the servers are still offline and for the next 12y

ah my bad.. for the next 12w.. oops wrong again.. for the next 12d
damned typo..

I think the server is closed because Major Darren is having his son's wedding and 
 he asking the devteam to be his son bridesmaid

so we just act surprised... or hated

• Zeror changed the title to To be clear: Yes, the servers are still offline and yes, we hates it. Edit: yes, back online!