Steam deck

Hannspree

The updater currently doesn’t work under proton but the client does. You’ll have to make sure you sync your updates some other way until we can fix that but you can launch the client directly. If you’re using steam the parameters should be “trose.exe —init—server connect.roseonlinegame.com”

Note those should be double - but might not look like that in my message.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lazypenguin said:

The updater currently doesn’t work under proton but the client does. You’ll have to make sure you sync your updates some other way until we can fix that but you can launch the client directly. If you’re using steam the parameters should be “trose.exe —init—server connect.roseonlinegame.com”

Thanks ill try that 🙂 take it I could copy the files from my laptop to the steam deck 

14 hours ago, lazypenguin said:

No luck 😞 think I done it right 

20221220_092522.jpg

3 hours ago, Hannspree said:

Yep and tried all the different ones 

Well, I know we had some trouble running rose even on Windows, due to the lack of this lil shit: Microsoft Edge WebView2 (   developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/webview2/   );

I was getting the same behavior that i launch the game it opens and close the launcher in the blink of an eye. Maybe if you can get this complement to work, it could solve the question...

Make sure your installation is up to date as mention, because the launcher wont work and if the game isnt patched correctly maybe it can prevent it from opening. After that it should work smoothly, here is my settings if it helps you(Im on pop_os its based on ubuntu)

Screenshot from 2022-12-20 16-14-29.png

Screenshot from 2022-12-20 16-14-40.png

• Thanks 1