Earning zulie

hterrag

Doing quests, regular grinding, vending to other players, and selling materials/EQ to NPCs are all ways to earn zulie. If you’re a bourgeois, you have a discount skill called “Discount” (go figure), that’ll allow you to purchase items at the NPCs for cheaper. You also have a skill called “overcharge” that’ll allow you to sell materials/items for more zulie to the NPCs than normal. 

Edited by Avatar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Avatar said:

Doing quests, regular grinding, vending to other players, and selling materials/EQ to NPCs are all ways to earn zulie. If you’re a bourgeois, you have a discount skill called “Discount” (go figure), that’ll allow you to purchase items at the NPCs for cheaper. You also have a skill called “overcharge” that’ll allow you to sell materials/items for more zulie to the NPCs than normal. 

They also get stockpile, or am i wrong?🤔

Discount is a Dealer passive.
Bourgeois get a passive that increases the amount of zulie they get selling items to NPC's.

Quests can give decent zulie. Selling weapon and armor drops provide some decent flat zulie amount.

Pick up EVERYTHING you see. If it's crafting material, hold onto it for vending or crafting. If it's NPC vendor junk sell it.

and the most important one, don't, spend, zuly, on, stuff you won't keep using for for more than a few hours/days. [only exception is VERY low level stuff]

• Like 2

I do also pickup everything always, but storing this all is another issue

Rose has very big variety of usable drops (assuming you want to keep it for crafting or selling).

Even if you sell all junk, you will need at least one account just for storage, as many drops are low rate and it fills up storage slots very fast

13 minutes ago, rayun said:

I do also pickup everything always, but storing this all is another issue

Rose has very big variety of usable drops (assuming you want to keep it for crafting or selling).

Even if you sell all junk, you will need at least one account just for storage, as many drops are low rate and it fills up storage slots very fast

This is true and the team is looking into the storage space issue in general.  One thing that was suggested that will help new players is if the drops that are simply there to compensate for the lack of actual zulie drops should have something in their description to indicate they are not used for anything.  Items like the gold, copper and silver coins and those little boxes with names like colorful paper etc. can always just be sold.

You can check with the NPC's that sell materials to see which ones they have in their shops and sell those too since anyone can purchase them but even so, I always make my artisan on it's own account so I have the full storage for materials.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, HoneyBuns said:

This is true and the team is looking into the storage space issue in general.  One thing that was suggested that will help new players is if the drops that are simply there to compensate for the lack of actual zulie drops should have something in their description to indicate they are not used for anything.  Items like the gold, copper and silver coins and those little boxes with names like colorful paper etc. can always just be sold.

Wow, this is actually a great idea. I’d love this to be part of the game. I definitely remember saving those coins thinking someday I’d need them.