And so this is ROSE..... what to be precise?

HLAJR

I have stumbled on a website that records and publicized the Timeline of All of ROSE, from Official servers to Private Servers and even Mobile version so it struck me... yeah what is it really this new ROSE would be called then?

Most if not all "Official" ROSE servers that I think were listed there have their naming that goes like these:

kROSE - Korean ROSE
iROSE - International (beta) ROSE
pROSE Pre-Evo ROSE
twROSE - Taiwanese ROSE
pROSE - Philippine ROSE
jROSE - Japanese ROSE
euROSE - European ROSE
naROSE - North American ROSE
idROSE - Indonesian ROSE
myROSE - Malaysian ROSE

and this ROSE happens after the NAROSE closes a few years ago... so is it a revival of NAROSE specially that the company in charge is in the US and so as the server.

or would this just be called plain ROSE since this would be open to everyone, with no IP geo-location restriction, unlike before were various official servers are concurrently live but published as like as per specific region or country.

I just want to give this ROSE the merit that it deserves by not calling it for what it is not or by what the developer and management don't want. 😁

Edited by HLAJR
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, HLAJR said:

I have stumbled on a website that records and publicized the Timeline of All of ROSE, from Official servers to Private Servers and even Mobile version so it struck me... yeah what is it really this new ROSE would be called then?

Most if not all "Official" ROSE servers that I think were listed there have their naming that goes like these:

kROSE - Korean ROSE
iROSE - International (beta) ROSE
pROSE Pre-Evo ROSE
twROSE - Taiwanese ROSE
pROSE - Philippine ROSE
jROSE - Japanese ROSE
euROSE - European ROSE
naROSE - North American ROSE
idROSE - Indonesian ROSE
myROSE - Malaysian ROSE

and this ROSE happens after the NAROSE closes a few years ago... so is it a revival of NAROSE specially that the company in charge is in the US and so as the server.

or would this just be called plain ROSE since this would be open to everyone, with no IP geo-location restriction, unlike before were various official servers are concurrently live but published as like as per specific region or country.

I just want to give this ROSE the merit that it deserves by not calling it for what it is not or by what the developer and management don't want. 😁

Hello! 

From what I’ve gathered, it’s just called Rose Online. 

naRose, I think, will continue to be used interchangeably in order to discern between us and jRose as jRose remains an active/official server. 

Below are three photos, 1 from Lazy, 1 from Garnet, and 1 from l3nn0x referring to this as simply Rose Online. Hope it helps answer your question! 

B678C58C-8D20-4EB8-A2F3-3B52C0CCF24E.thumb.jpeg.9f415712fa00490770b48b7c33d53eea.jpeg

F63DA6A9-1E5A-4FC9-A7B0-BCEF0724A543.thumb.jpeg.2ad3ca24a40f3877e8d21865e6aa6951.jpeg
F2D8517C-F730-4972-8CAE-F08F9C94B55F.thumb.jpeg.2774ffb0116b0216f26645eb7700af07.jpeg

Edited by Avatar
Added a third photo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Avatar said:

Hello! 

From what I’ve gathered, it’s just called Rose Online. 

naRose, I think, will continue to be used interchangeably in order to discern between us and jRose as jRose remains an active/official server. 

Below are two photos, 1 from Lazy and 1 from Garnet referring to this as simply Rose Online. Hope it helps answer your question! 

B678C58C-8D20-4EB8-A2F3-3B52C0CCF24E.thumb.jpeg.9f415712fa00490770b48b7c33d53eea.jpeg

F63DA6A9-1E5A-4FC9-A7B0-BCEF0724A543.thumb.jpeg.2ad3ca24a40f3877e8d21865e6aa6951.jpeg

And I would love that either... to be called just plain ROSE Online

Thanks for the reference...

On 11/30/2022 at 8:30 AM, Jamie_theDarth said:

An old game friend of mine once said "Just because its official does not mean its the best" 

This could be true but it depends to whom are you discussing it with...

I also have already played a variety of ROSE Online but for me, there is "something" just for being "official".

I was introduced into ROSE in 2005 with the official release here in our country and have played it from then on with Philippine ROSE up until its closure on AUG of 2007. And since there is no other ROSE so I was then introduced into private versions of ROSE and it was just a total blown away that you can do things that you either could hardly do before or could not do at all so it was a good thing but then, it was just a short burst of enjoyment since you missed something, a feeling of doing the "official" one.

It is just like this that before, when we "locally" talk about ROSE, we universally meant the "official" Philippine ROSE and the only different thing to ask there after is the Server, since the management put 2 servers, 1 is somewhat a Development Test Server where EXP is beef up for faster leveling and the introduction of other things in advance, before doing that in what we could aptly call sort of a "Production Server", the 2nd server where things are set sort of "stable", normal EXP Rate, Events, etc. IN addition that the 1st High Rate Server is bound for a reset in a predetermine set of months.

With that, that I could personally say that I Loved being in an "Official" ROSE version the most. After the closure of Philippine ROSE that I turned to NAROSE and could have been also with Japan ROSE if it has been fully in English mode.

So For me, this is a new total incarnation of ROSE Online. I am having a feeling of like this is just my first time to be playing it, but with AGAIN twist 😁

And I hope this would be the Last ROSE Online so I agree with you if this will be called The Last ROSE 🤣

Ultimate ROSE, maybe if this will Live Long Enough to Fully Implement ALL About ROSE like All Planets being available, and all other things that are possible.

Destiny ROSE, well for me, ROSE alone is already a destiny since this was the only MMORPG that I like and play the most, others are just one time test as in like install, create, login, play, in just one seating then that's it, uninstall.

For Me, Your Friend is Right but just for the Technical reasons like other version having this, having that, and those that the Official Servers does not implement or even consider their players appeal for those functionalities, and I hope and feel that this new management would surely take a look into with.

So there are a lot for us to await here...

On 12/4/2022 at 7:40 PM, Cocoy said:

This could be true but it depends to whom are you discussing it with...

I also have already played a variety of ROSE Online but for me, there is "something" just for being "official".

I was introduced into ROSE in 2005 with the official release here in our country and have played it from then on with Philippine ROSE up until its closure on AUG of 2007. And since there is no other ROSE so I was then introduced into private versions of ROSE and it was just a total blown away that you can do things that you either could hardly do before or could not do at all so it was a good thing but then, it was just a short burst of enjoyment since you missed something, a feeling of doing the "official" one.

It is just like this that before, when we "locally" talk about ROSE, we universally meant the "official" Philippine ROSE and the only different thing to ask there after is the Server, since the management put 2 servers, 1 is somewhat a Development Test Server where EXP is beef up for faster leveling and the introduction of other things in advance, before doing that in what we could aptly call sort of a "Production Server", the 2nd server where things are set sort of "stable", normal EXP Rate, Events, etc. IN addition that the 1st High Rate Server is bound for a reset in a predetermine set of months.

With that, that I could personally say that I Loved being in an "Official" ROSE version the most. After the closure of Philippine ROSE that I turned to NAROSE and could have been also with Japan ROSE if it has been fully in English mode.

So For me, this is a new total incarnation of ROSE Online. I am having a feeling of like this is just my first time to be playing it, but with AGAIN twist 😁

And I hope this would be the Last ROSE Online so I agree with you if this will be called The Last ROSE 🤣

Ultimate ROSE, maybe if this will Live Long Enough to Fully Implement ALL About ROSE like All Planets being available, and all other things that are possible.

Destiny ROSE, well for me, ROSE alone is already a destiny since this was the only MMORPG that I like and play the most, others are just one time test as in like install, create, login, play, in just one seating then that's it, uninstall.

For Me, Your Friend is Right but just for the Technical reasons like other version having this, having that, and those that the Official Servers does not implement or even consider their players appeal for those functionalities, and I hope and feel that this new management would surely take a look into with.

So there are a lot for us to await here...

Hi thanks for the reply well said 

Rose alone is already a destiny.

I have always treasured the NARose community and its legacy hopefully Rednim games will carry on that legacy and may this is our Destiny as a Rose player.

Like you this is the only MMORPG I played the most. 

So come December 13, we shall see that destiny.

For every Legacy awaits Destiny...

• Like 1