Hi, a few quistions.

Kayuchi

Hello everyone looking forward to play here once the server opens :).

Ive played Irose for about 15 years, and never playd evo. Guess that makes me a newbie here 😉

ruff,7h,titan, and 'the others'.

Ign: kayuchi, OhNoez, BabyIra, SimplyWild.

So I have a few quistions :

What are the rates?

Pvp seems meh, how somebody wins without stun?

wich class is the strongest?

how much gems are ingame? 

What does charm do here?

Is bourg the farming class here aswell?

Thanks 🙂

Edited by Kayuchi
  • Like 1

Hi and welcome!  

You probably should edit your post and remove the names of any illegal private servers that are currently running as they are violating the copyright and mentioning them here is not allowed.  We can mention private servers that are closed like Ruff and Titan tho.

-This is the official ROSE server so any "rate" is actually based on this server.

-I'm not into pvp at all so I can't tell you how it is or was at NA.

-There are a lot of gems in the game:  some are craftable by artisans, some are in the Honor and Valor shops and some can drop from bosses and kings.

-Charm increases the power of buffs, debuffs and DoT currently like it did at NA.  Not sure if that will change however.

-Bourgs can still be farmers but the way the drop system is currently, it's possible for any job class to do decently at farming while leveling.

Some things are still being looked at and possibly changed so it might be misleading to say how something is until everything is decided and implemented but I hope this answered at least a few of your questions.

16 hours ago, Kayuchi said:

Hello everyone looking forward to play here once the server opens :).

Ive played Irose for about 15 years, and never playd evo. Guess that makes me a newbie here 😉

ruff,7h,titan, and 'the others'.

Ign: kayuchi, OhNoez, BabyIra, SimplyWild.

So I have a few quistions :

What are the rates?

What does charm do here?

Thanks 🙂

What are the rates?
Standard rates, base rates.

If you're talking about duels or 1v1 scenarios, damage isn't bursty so you will definitely survive stuns but places you in an obvious disadvantage.

If you're talking about duels or 1v1 scenarios, Raiders are popular. Duels are still matchup. Battle Clerics are somehow strong as always.

If you're talking about how many, there are lots of different variants of gems.

What does charm do here?
Charms used to affect buffs and quest rewards during NA Rose. We'll be surprised what it does in this version.

Farming with kings for epic drops, Raider are popular due to their basic attack capabilities and mobility.

Thanks ! I mean in Irose chars had 5-10 second stuns. In that time you needed to kill someone, because the stunned char couldnt pot. Here it seems you have lots of 1-3 sec stuns and massive hp. So how can you kill someone? They cant use pots or something?

2 hours ago, Kayuchi said:

Thanks ! I mean in Irose chars had 5-10 second stuns. In that time you needed to kill someone, because the stunned char couldnt pot. Here it seems you have lots of 1-3 sec stuns and massive hp. So how can you kill someone? They cant use pots or something?

Pots are used in duels. As I observed, first to commit mistake in skill order/combo goes behind at HP disadvantage.