Hey Yall

Raidiant

Hello there,

My name is Raid, or Raidiant. I've been an active Rose player since the iRose, ruffRose and titanRose days.

I was one of the leaders of the PeLuches clan with DamnAmazing.

I see a few familiar names throughout the forums, so I thought I'd drop in to say hello.

Looking forward to further developments! Very excited to see the partnership with Gravity.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Raidiant said:

Hello there,

My name is Raid, or Raidiant. I've been an active Rose player since the iRose, ruffRose and titanRose days.

I was one of the leaders of the PeLuches clan with DamnAmazing.

I see a few familiar names throughout the forums, so I thought I'd drop in to say hello.

Looking forward to further developments! Very excited to see the partnership with Gravity.

Oh my gosh hihi!  I remember Kiri and that clan very well- she had something on her forum signature about living in your basement lol.  How is she?  Please tell her HoneyBuns asked about her.

Gravity closed ROSE in 2019.  Rednim Games bought the license from Gravity last year and is going to relaunch the game with changes and improvements.   This is the new official ROSE and it's really exciting.  Get her to register at the website if you can.  They will be choosing people for the closed beta from those who are registered. 

I see you just joined the Discord server so I'm gonna say hi there.

Welcome!

• Like 2