Looking to team up!

Guppi

1 hour ago, Guppi said:

Hi all

I used to play the game a looong time ago and am looking forward to getting back at it.

I am looking for someone (preferably in another time zone than GMT+2) whose time to play the game (like mine) will be limited to 1, 2 or 3 hours per week but who still wants to progress at a steady pace towards a more end-game state on a shared account (or more) with me. Preferably you already have some experience (I'm definitely not a pro).

Please feel free to send me a pm via Discord (Guppi#5579) to see if we can find common ground on gameplay/style.

Cheers!

Pretty sure sharing a game account is against the terms of service as it is with most other games.  

• Like 1

On 7/24/2022 at 6:58 PM, Guppi said:

Hi all

I used to play the game a looong time ago and am looking forward to getting back at it.

I am looking for someone (preferably in another time zone than GMT+2) whose time to play the game (like mine) will be limited to 1, 2 or 3 hours per week but who still wants to progress at a steady pace towards a more end-game state on a shared account (or more) with me. Preferably you already have some experience (I'm definitely not a pro).

Please feel free to send me a pm via Discord (Guppi#5579) to see if we can find common ground on gameplay/style.

Cheers!

Specify which time zone you are on and which you prefer, this should narrow down availability and who qualifies for your ad. 

Edited by Ashura

Account sharing shouldn't be allowed. I doubt it will be. Although, people will probably still share accounts under the table, it shouldn't be encouraged, and any issues that arise from having shared an account won't be the responsibility of the developers to fix.

• Like 2