what means the new patch exactly?

so what i have understand is, that i depend my account with my device, you say, that's for my security...

now, i play on three different pc's one by my girlfriend, one on my tablet and the other one on my game pc

my question is, if i change the device, must i verificate my account by each changing?

9 minutes ago, Pfennig said:

so what i have understand is, that i depend my account with my device, you say, that's for my security...

now, i play on three different pc's one by my girlfriend, one on my tablet and the other one on my game pc

my question is, if i change the device, must i verificate my account by each changing?

You can authorize as many computers as you want. Just follow the steps outlined in This topic the first time you are using a different device. 

the support here on this server is realy great, thanks for the quick answer.

but maybe we missunderstand us,

now, whatever, at the end of line it is equal, so more i read me deeper into the new patch, i think this new patch and your afraidness about my security is not so realy my cup of tea. So i think it's time for me to went out, maybe to another rose server

it is sad

10 hours ago, Pfennig said:

You need to verify your account to each device you want to play it on. It only takes a few minutes to set up. Once all your accounts are verified to each device you can play as normal. 

It’s basically similar to google email security.