Personal feedback from an old player

13 hours ago, kaiserkiva said:

It’s time to move on. Sticking to tradition will not suddenly bring back or attract new players or players playing more. New content = more players and playing time. Reborn system will make classes hard to balance so it may not be a good idea. Regarding the lack of zullie it can be fix with more repeatable quests that gives zullie as rewards. I believe there’s no zullie quests in Luna and only a few in eldeon. There is also no levelling/zullie quests in gorge of silence and dessert of the dead for levels 80-100. So more of what game already has should be implemented. Imo, I don’t think it’s the grind that makes the game fun, it’s more on the progress of your character and exploration of the game. Without this, the game is monotonous and players will get bored.

I should mention also that theres a bigger problem that has not been mentioned yet. It’s botting. A lot of players do it for levelling and clan points farming. Botting speedruns the levelling phase making majority of low level items irrelevant. Players go to botters botting spots to level up since it’s convenient and this limits exploration. Botting encourages other players to bot aswell. Imagine botting and you get the bonus exp by over killing a mob, that would mean that they will speed run the game even more. Botting sucks basically. A possible solution is to make every life matter. Once you die you either started over again from last save point or lose a level each death. Currently, you only lose a bit experience from dying. I think it’s not punishing enough for afk botters.

So to sum up, exploration is fun, progress is fun, challenge is fun, new content is fun and botting sucks. The game is not dying. It’s still in early access. 😎👍

You that is a bit of a problem because the devs had the option of moving away entirely from this format of ROSE by migrating everything to UE but opted against it and decided to continue forward with what is already in place, will that be a good or bad thing only time will tell and i love the optimism they have regarding tackling this daunting task uncovering everything that was hidden within the games code and understand what can and can't be done. They're main aim is to introduce the game to new players because that will benefit their plans in the future as the community/player base i would not say it is dwindling but it is competing in a space that is in a state of flux(noun) and there is a place for ROSE to thrive.

Unfortunately a lot of clans are currently using this method of botting to acquire clans points to unlock clan skills so it is something that is a bit of a nuisance and having to clamp on this would greatly impact efficiency. The devs have however clamped down on botters who were using it to exploit other avenues of the game and always has a close eye on these types of exploits i have seen numerous times Drezynit traverse the planets looking at key spots.