Repeat with the Player

Regarding this report, I already commented on the forum more than six months ago and nothing was said or resolved.

Six months ago, I arrived at a spot in The Goldering and there was a Champion hitting a boss, when I saw that I quickly hit it too, when I reached the boss, he only had 4k hp, I only gave one hit and gained 3 Grade Gems 13.

and today again I found a cleric hitting a matryx king and when hitting it, I saw that it had 12k hp, and again I won the prize.

What's the point of someone practically taking the entire life of the boss and in the end not taking the prize?

This is to help the RMTs because they are running all the maps, does this help them a lot when they get to the boss and if someone kills them to finish?

Put yourself in the player's shoes, please, this is unfair.

Hello William, I agree. Unfortunately we don't have a way to 100% reproduce this yet despite reports from several players and our own team. I actually was just investigating this last week and doing some intensive testing and was not able to reproduce it either. Out of my about 100 tests I was able to make it happen 1 time that I could steal the drops and was not able to make it happen again. The code as it is shown right now tells us that this shouldn't be possible but of course the experience from our players tells us otherwise. We have investigated this issue on-and-off for some time now, however it seems you were specifically able to cause the issue with the mastyx king twice. I will do another round of testing with this boss specifically.

Regards,

• Thanks 1

I only mentioned two events, but it has already happened with 4 types of wanderings that I was unable to win the jewel and other bosses, I think the most viable is the first hit takes the prize, because that way you can't complain, the faster you click it takes haha

49 minutes ago, lazypenguin said:

Hello William, I agree. Unfortunately we don't have a way to 100% reproduce this yet despite reports from several players and our own team. I actually was just investigating this last week and doing some intensive testing and was not able to reproduce it either. Out of my about 100 tests I was able to make it happen 1 time that I could steal the drops and was not able to make it happen again. The code as it is shown right now tells us that this shouldn't be possible but of course the experience from our players tells us otherwise. We have investigated this issue on-and-off for some time now, however it seems you were specifically able to cause the issue with the mastyx king twice. I will do another round of testing with this boss specifically.

Regards,

IMG_2880.jpeg.9f7e4f3dc06a8f013aef83ec75b3dffa.jpegWere you able to figure out when the damage timeout occurs?

It also seems it’s mostly raiders and bc that are able to steal the loot. So it might be related to attack speed somehow. Or maybe some wonky client/server desync?

Edited by Heatfist