Somewhere in the FUTURE

CREAM

• CREAM locked and unlocked this topic

No, thank you. There were countless other servers that were iRose based  and it’s just over-saturated now. There are STILL servers like this. If anything, I’d argue that a pre-evo server should be launched as there haven’t been ANY current or previous server like this. 

In all reality, I hope they don’t make a second server anytime soon. I understand that you’re saying for the “future,” however, a lot still has to be done before that should ever be considered. By a lot, I’m talking about a new game engine and such. 

• 1 month later...

Been done a thousand times before. There's a reason they always die. No one wants to play the same, solved mmorpg they'd spent years in. Stagnation is a thing. Nostalgia is a potent drug, but it's fleeting. And being fleeting or fickle does not make a stable base upon a core product for business can be built. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, OwlchemistVile said:

Been done a thousand times before. There's a reason they always die. No one wants to play the same, solved mmorpg they'd spent years in. Stagnation is a thing. Nostalgia is a potent drug, but it's fleeting. And being fleeting or fickle does not make a stable base upon a core product for business can be built. 

I agree and I am a long time iROSE person.  As I got more into evo I really started to love it despite the obvious p2w angle.   Pretty much everything that you could buy in the IM you could get f2p with some time and effort.  And how exciting to actually learn new things in a game I had played for so many years.  Not everyone who came with me to NA when Titan closed ended up staying but that's only because they went into it with the mindset that the old way was the only way.  If you embrace change, you discover things that you never dreamed possible.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OwlchemistVile said:

i agree with you +1 no comment.

• Like 1