Hey, Fun to be back!

Geese

Hey guys,

I started playing rose for what it feels like 20 years ago. It just came out. Now that I look up release dates... it seems to be it is almost 20 years ago. Damn I feel old now.

Played untill it got pay2play and got hook up on some other rose servers. Just to name a few; Sevenhearts, <removed>, Akram, Titan, Ruff, and probably some more. Even played with @HoneyBuns but not sure what rose it was. I was in the clan Truth. But that could be on multiple servers over the years though. Was named something like Holykill or xQlusiveNL. Something along those lines. Got a clan tag for the forums somewhere still in some photo albums! What a time that was.

Even saw some old familiar names in this topic (i.e. @StoryTeller ), which is amazing to see after so many years! Probably a whole lot more people which I remember in some time.

Now 30 y/o and thought about starting over again. Just for the fun of it. But damn, this game has changed. Never was much of a fan of the EVO style of Rose and I cherish the iRose times a lot. I have already made a friend and got something to start with. But not a clue with unique or epics or whateveryounameit. Economy is way different. So many more items and gems. Holy crap. 

Let's see what I can make of this game.

I am known now as Geese or GeeseMagic (and probably some other variations in the future!)

p.s. if anyone can give me some advice for a unique/epic (purple item..) to use leveling a cleric, let me know! Already got an epic launcher for my dealer!

Edited by Avatar
Rules

58 minutes ago, Geese said:

Hey guys,

I started playing rose for what it feels like 20 years ago. It just came out. Now that I look up release dates... it seems to be it is almost 20 years ago. Damn I feel old now.

Played untill it got pay2play and got hook up on some other rose servers. Just to name a few; Sevenhearts, <removed>, Akram, Titan, Ruff, and probably some more. Even played with @HoneyBuns but not sure what rose it was. I was in the clan Truth. But that could be on multiple servers over the years though. Was named something like Holykill or xQlusiveNL. Something along those lines. Got a clan tag for the forums somewhere still in some photo albums! What a time that was.

Even saw some old familiar names in this topic (i.e. @StoryTeller ), which is amazing to see after so many years! Probably a whole lot more people which I remember in some time.

Now 30 y/o and thought about starting over again. Just for the fun of it. But damn, this game has changed. Never was much of a fan of the EVO style of Rose and I cherish the iRose times a lot. I have already made a friend and got something to start with. But not a clue with unique or epics or whateveryounameit. Economy is way different. So many more items and gems. Holy crap. 

I am known now as Geese or GeeseMagic (and probably some other variations in the future!)

p.s. if anyone can give me some advice for a unique/epic (purple item..) to use leveling a cleric, let me know! Already got an epic launcher for my dealer!

Oh my gosh, hihi! I remember xQlusiveNL. Pretty sure it was at titan. Anyway, it's great to see you here!  I wasn't much of a fan of evo when I went to NA after titan closed, but I can honestly say that I grew to love it once I learned how it all works.  This version is even better because it has the innovations of evo but without the p2w aspects.

Take a look at this topic to get a crash course on some of the many differences between titan and evo and poke me on Discord so we can catch up.   My name there is HB.  

Looking forward to chatting soon!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Geese said:

Hey guys,

Welcome back! I hope you have fun and enjoy your time here! 🙂

• Like 1