Help with understanding Phillipines language

Hi guys. I often join parties that are primarily Pinoy players and struggle to understand any of the communication. I know that in the culture many do speak English and often will until friends join, in which case communication seems to go back exclusively to their native tongue (understandably so). So I figured I'd come here to ask for help with a sort of basic crash course in learning the most common words as used in the context of playing this game. Ideally I'd like to engage better as well as to not appear to be rude by ignoring what I can't understand. Google translate isn't really practical in time critical combat either. I haven't really picked up much other than the wkwkwk laugh so far haha.  Maybe someday the devs will grace us with an auto-translate chat feature, but until then any help is appreciated. Thanks from America 🙂

Edited by ZeroSignal

So I started doing my own research and shall post below what I was looking to see as an example. Please correct my errors and add anything helpful. Thanks.

image.png.d8c52b286d6ad867d5b0d93abd481fdc.png

yes I noticed that a couple entrys are transposed in error after posting, sorry

Edited by ZeroSignal
  • Like 2

I understood your objective and gave you my route for solving said issue for myself. Are you running on a laptop or desktop, one or 2 screens? You can utilize a spreadsheet like your own, or google translator by having ROSE and Chrome(Enter your Search Engine here) in Window Mode. I would lean towards using a full translator than simple context clues though. Just my 2 cents

Edited by TheGuy

15 hours ago, ZeroSignal said:

So I started doing my own research and shall post below what I was looking to see as an example. Please correct my errors and add anything helpful. Thanks.

image.png.d8c52b286d6ad867d5b0d93abd481fdc.png

yes I noticed that a couple entrys are transposed in error after posting, sorry

Cool.