Event Drops and Low-Level Areas

gaygoyle

While it was already somewhat of a problem before, the current event incentivizes people to go to extremely low-level areas and mass-kill mobs in one hit to farm event/other drops. As a new player to the server, it's ridiculous to have to fight level 200 characters to even have a chance to complete my starting quests. Can anything be done to alleviate this?

• Like 1

Maybe each event (unless the event takes place in own seperate zone) can have a set of quests for each planet to solve this.

In case of a seperate zone, like santa planetoid, there could be like different instances based on level (like 1-100, 101-150, 151-200, 200+ or something).

14 hours ago, gaygoyle said:

While it was already somewhat of a problem before, the current event incentivizes people to go to extremely low-level areas and mass-kill mobs in one hit to farm event/other drops. As a new player to the server, it's ridiculous to have to fight level 200 characters to even have a chance to complete my starting quests. Can anything be done to alleviate this?

As far as I'm aware, grey mobs do not drop event items for higher levels. I've only seem to actively find them when I'm fighting mobs within my character level. Where are you seeing this?

6 hours ago, TheGuy said:

As far as I'm aware, grey mobs do not drop event items for higher levels. I've only seem to actively find them when I'm fighting mobs within my character level. Where are you seeing this?

You just need to have a low level around to get the event drops and have the drop gem set.