Leveling/Early Game Hawker

gaygoyle

Hawker seems to have really low damage output in the early game (I'm level 50) compared to other classes. My level 40ish Soldier and Muse can both output damage much higher. It took me barely any time at all to get them to 40, but with Hawker it just seems like it doesn't have the damage to solo level effectively.

Is this something other people have experienced? Are Bow/Xbow better early to level with? Am I crazy for trying to level a Hawker first?!

I'm no expert but I find my Katar hawker pretty easy to level. Attack power may be low but attack speed is much higher and she just slices through the mobs. Currently at level 115, soloed all the way. My soldier hits a lot harder but is slow.

With how unpopulated the starting areas are, the best way to level any class from scratch is to pair it with an offensive muse. Dump all your hawker stats on charm and let it be your muse's buffer.  Maxing 4 single target offensive skills (2sorce and 2 wind) from muse will make your life easier when soloing early game.