Rush On Seven Episodes

With this last update these planets are even more empty. Look at Junon vending shops. I almost didn't want to log on as I've been farming powders saving up to buy some gems, got up to 500m (not enough to buy gems) now I have 50m while all items in vending shops still very expensive. While I encourage the bans on zulie sellers and botting, you don't reduce everyone's zulie by 10x. This does more harm than good. There are other means to reduce the amount of zulie out there. Dev's injected inflation overnight and the little people take the brunt of pain while those with billions still have billions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MeXyBiRd said:

With this last update these planets are even more empty. Look at Junon vending shops. I almost didn't want to log on as I've been farming powders saving up to buy some gems, got up to 500m (not enough to buy gems) now I have 50m while all items in vending shops still very expensive. While I encourage the bans on zulie sellers and botting, you don't reduce everyone's zulie by 10x. This does more harm than good. There are other means to reduce the amount of zulie out there. Dev's injected inflation overnight and the little people take the brunt of pain while those with billions still have billions.

Incorrect on all of your points, did you read the patch notes?

In relation to the other planets this is something the team are very excited about and updates will be provided in the future.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• HazDS locked this topic