New Player - HELP

Doz

Hello

I grew up playing this game and it randomly popped into my head decided to check it out to see if it's still a think, really glad it is i'm looking to play it again casually level and play majority solo (least for the start, i have no-one to play with anyway).

Not super knowledgeable  on the game, i just know theres alot of grinding involved, I'll be making a Hawker DW/Katar (not sure which yet, trying to look up which is better for solo play ).

Was wondering if there are any new player guides to get started, things i'd ideally need to start doing early, mistakes to avoid etc and if possible a sort of level-route for zones and stuff. 

I cant remember how extensive the quests are in this game and how important they would be i just remember being a kid and just mindlessly grinding jelly beans and stuff , such good memories.

Any and all help would be appreciated. 

Thank you in advance!

Hey and welcome back. I sugest you go for dw and end game reset to katar for an easyer DG farm.While the game is not on full relase you can expect a lot changes and balanced but if you like to go for solo dps with good mspd and aspd go for katar if you like to have a big of good aoe kit and really good debuff go for dw but lack of aspd.

• Like 1

Thank you MeNewbie i appreciate the response i think i'll take your advice and go for the DW for now then reset for Katar near end game.
Also do you know of any good leveling route ? is there some kinda map i can follow or something that kinda steer's me towards the right direction interms of leveling zones or is it just follow where the game guides you to?

23 minutes ago, Doz said:

Thank you MeNewbie i appreciate the response i think i'll take your advice and go for the DW for now then reset for Katar near end game.
Also do you know of any good leveling route ? is there some kinda map i can follow or something that kinda steer's me towards the right direction interms of leveling zones or is it just follow where the game guides you to?

go for like lv.10 AP>Lv.30 zant>Lv.50 junon>Lv. 60+ Kenji>Lv.75/120 Luna(here you got to repeat those 3 quest)>And now people going to Eldeon and do 3 quest valor util they are 170 or so and then go ruins util lv. 180 and then go orlo and go to Fossil and do the 3 quest util your max. Is not like old days were you stay party days and days now you go and repeat the same quest over and over. They will change it so do that for now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MeNewbie said:

go for like lv.10 AP>Lv.30 zant>Lv.50 junon>Lv. 60+ Kenji>Lv.75/120 Luna(here you got to repeat those 3 quest)>And now people going to Eldeon and do 3 quest valor util they are 170 or so and then go ruins util lv. 180 and then go orlo and go to Fossil and do the 3 quest util your max. Is not like old days were you stay party days and days now you go and repeat the same quest over and over. They will change it so do that for now.

Amazing thank you so much for the help and useful information i'll make sure you remember and follow it best i can thanks again!

• Like 1

Hi and welcome back to Rose!  Check the Newbie Center for a lot of info about job classes, events and quests.  If your last experience was playing at an iRose server, you might find this topic useful to get you caught up a bit on the many differences between iRose and Evo.

In case you weren't aware, we have a Rose Discord server where you can chat with other players.   Feel free to message me anytime, either here at the forum or on Discord.  

I hope you have fun playing Rose again!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Doz said:

Any and all help would be appreciated. 

I would like to help too... just add me In-Game with the same name HLAJR. If we are in same level range, we could party since I am also a Lone Wolf most of the time...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HLAJR said:

I would like to help too... just add me In-Game with the same name HLAJR. If we are in same level range, we could party since I am also a Lone Wolf most of the time...

that would be great my name ingame is "Saiper" incase your able to add me and im not on.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HoneyBuns said:

Hi and welcome back to Rose!  Check the Newbie Center for a lot of info about job classes, events and quests.  If your last experience was playing at an iRose server, you might find this topic useful to get you caught up a bit on the many differences between iRose and Evo.

In case you weren't aware, we have a Rose Discord server where you can chat with other players.   Feel free to message me anytime, either here at the forum or on Discord.  

I hope you have fun playing Rose again!

thank you thats very helpful i didnt notice that newbie center i'll be sure to check it out. thanks so much for the warm welcome i've already joined the discord too, all very nice and friendly over there! 😄

• Like 1

Just now, HLAJR said:

OK, I will try from time to time to add. And what is the level if I may ask?

only 15 atm just trying to get used to it again. but eventually we could catch up and play together anyway i play Hawker too 🙂

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Doz said:

only 15 atm just trying to get used to it again. but eventually we could catch up and play together anyway i play Hawker too 🙂

Nice... I would not have much to catch up on you 😁

See you In-Game

• Like 1