Enable Clan Alliance for competitive clan war gameplay

xSwift

As we are expecting to have new players to come in as we go forward, I would like to suggest if we enable the clan alliance as early as we can with a function that allow clan members including clan alliance members to be non-pk character in pk zones.

By doing so, we can easily form alliance without the need of merging clans. And at the same time, we can easily regroup on PK zones when there will be clan wars. It's like a ran online mechanics where you can't kill a players in the same school/clan. 

Edited by Supremo.NA
  • Like 5

I like this idea, but it wouldn't be bad if the amount of alliances you can make with other clans are limited. Just to prevent there will be a one big mega force alliance VS tiny clans kinda situations.

Or you could have a setting in the Clan window where you can enable/disable PK for an alliance.

Or (wildest idea): Rose gets a clan reputation system where you can advance your alliance from neutral to friendly to honored. Special clan quests which require partying with at least 1 member of both clans can raise that reputation. On neutral PK is still active, but from friendly and up PK an alliance is optional. Highest rank gives the ability to join on the same side in a Clan War or something.

• Thanks 1

I agree Zeror, there should be mechanics on it to maintain the competition and to prevent abuse.  I will leave that to our Rose team, they're the best person to set up the mechanics of clan alliance 😎

Edited by Supremo.NA