How's the Find the GM Event?

HLAJR

4 minutes ago, Zurn said:

Starts in 40 minutes 

Thanks for the info. I was hopping to see any update since morning here...

Just to confirm, are the announcement would be from the Twitch stream or/and also in game?

I'm not sure how they go about it, I wasn't there at the start 😞

I would like to see forum/discord/twitch (twitch since it was streamed for like 20 minutes in advance of starting) announcements all before it starts and in game 10/5/1 min till it starts 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the Easter Egg hunt @HazDS @Garnet @HoneyBuns ---

Even though I was getting titled that I was doing so poorly while everyone else was doing so well. 
How people found you HazDS in 30 seconds of you revealing yourself is beyond me. 
My best guess is often they just happened to be near you, and noticed that you were a dot on their minimap not moving. 
Either way, congrats to the winners! 
Sorry I'm a sore looser 😄 

Edited by GodOfEntity

16 hours ago, xBerry said:

The initial post said to check discord

Yeah, I missed that since I was stucked with the Twitch, which by the way are both not my usual thing, I just tried "hopping" my way both in the Forum and that Twitch link throught the day, until about time that APR08 is ending in our place that I post this topic.

I just peek into Discord when server is totally out for more than a day and stay here in the forum since for me, I personally find Discord as toxic and messy.

19 hours ago, GodOfEntity said:

Thanks for the Easter Egg hunt @HazDS @Garnet @HoneyBuns ---

Even though I was getting titled that I was doing so poorly while everyone else was doing so well. 
How people found you HazDS in 30 seconds of you revealing yourself is beyond me. 
My best guess is often they just happened to be near you, and noticed that you were a dot on their minimap not moving. 
Either way, congrats to the winners! 
Sorry I'm a sore looser 😄 

I have seen you twice during the event as you wander looking for the GM.

Happening to be near is really a plus but for my own experience, my tactic is deductive in nature (big chance the GM won't be in the same map for a consecutive turn, though he was in the same map twice in the whole event time).

Also I was putting my self in the "shoe" of the GM, and that works when I catch him in the Breezy Hills, I was in Zant that time and was lucky to guess that after seeing the water in the game stream and zooming out the Zant map and seeing that water in Zant seems unreachable, I hurriedly drive into Breezy and after also seeing others running with me, my brain told me to jump in the water and turn right visualizing the Breezy Waterfall and bridge in my mind and "Bang" there I saw the Rednim icon and a bluish name. I was thinking If I am the GM and looking for a place to hide, that waterfall spot would really be one of my choice.

By the way, here's the clip of that encounter... Find the GM Event 

I almost defaulted there as I have not chatted In Game outright, thinking that chatting in Twitch is the requirement 😁

Edited by HLAJR