First hit priority

Bring Back First hitting  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should we revert the changes on first hitting, to how it once was.

• Yes, I want first hit to matter only
    • No. I want to be able to over dmg and KS people.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/16/2023 at 03:11 AM

• 3 months later...

You all are funny. Why not I suggest another solution. It's like the dragonica game. Boss spawn randomly on the map, and the respawn time changes +/- the timing, so people cannot know what time the boss spawn. And when you hit the boss, it will write the owner name, below the health bar of the boss. Other players can help to hit, but the owner of the boss get it. Another alternative way is set the boss to be at least 6 hour respawn +/- and always changing the time, or maybe set it 12 hours or 24 hours to respawn again, but again, the time must not be the same, and also maybe can make the item drop 100% or higher chance to drop. If not make it very simple, like what I said earlier, but make it account bound, so that , all boss items anyone can own it , and can switch in between your character, but not allowing it to be traded, once pick up the items, it will be bound and lock. Then like that the world is peaceful, no one will always camp boss map, once they get the items, they leave, and they won't farm it again. And allow those that not unfortunate to have the rare item, have every chance to own it. Because dungeon like CoU etc, there is a % to get different item, and cannot be steal, so it's good. But for normal map boss, rare items, please allow it to be like that, so that people hunt that rare item, and they leave the boss map. And also because it cannot be traded, so people won't be competitive, actually I don't like so competitive, it is unfair.