Good to Have Options.

zyk

Well as a newbie hope this will help.

-Follow Function - as we all know. If you'll be playing Rose Solo. You'll really need a Cleric to support you. Or else you'll be crawling with Level. 

-Show Prerequisite Requirement of Items and Skills - Add a Toggle button in Game Options for this? I just recently discovered the right click to show the pre requisite of item and skills. In this way it shows automatically when you hover the cursor over the item/skill.  or turn it off to revert back with right click show.

-Mark/Gray out visited Vending Shops - To keep track in what shops you had visited.

-Muse Buffs (Dash, Atk Speed, Accuracy, Defense, HP/MP, Critical) - I don't know the reason for it but it will help starting players. I noticed that you can be affected by buffs when you're in a Group? (Someone just helped me to leech last night). So we formed a group then boom dash yahooo!. It's like Muse Version of Buffs since there is no other buff available its only Valkyrie Chant (and this is in common tab not in supportive Tab). More like the Supportive Stash is more on Heal. Its almost like just the Offensive Muse but with stronger Heal. If were going towards the Supportive Muse to be more in Support might as well add Muse Buffs (Low Version of Cleric Buffs). This will help New Players in Grinding. 

On 3/25/2023 at 11:37 PM, Sparky said:

Have you clicked on any shops lately? 😐

Ohhh maybe haven't noticed this one. But yup clicked on them. I'll check again later. Thanks!

On 3/25/2023 at 10:16 PM, zyk said:

Well as a newbie hope this will help.

-Follow Function - as we all know. If you'll be playing Rose Solo. You'll really need a Cleric to support you. Or else you'll be crawling with Level. 

-Show Prerequisite Requirement of Items and Skills - Add a Toggle button in Game Options for this? I just recently discovered the right click to show the pre requisite of item and skills. In this way it shows automatically when you hover the cursor over the item/skill.  or turn it off to revert back with right click show.

-Mark/Gray out visited Vending Shops - To keep track in what shops you had visited.

-Muse Buffs (Dash, Atk Speed, Accuracy, Defense, HP/MP, Critical) - I don't know the reason for it but it will help starting players. I noticed that you can be affected by buffs when you're in a Group? (Someone just helped me to leech last night). So we formed a group then boom dash yahooo!. It's like Muse Version of Buffs since there is no other buff available its only Valkyrie Chant (and this is in common tab not in supportive Tab). More like the Supportive Stash is more on Heal. Its almost like just the Offensive Muse but with stronger Heal. If were going towards the Supportive Muse to be more in Support might as well add Muse Buffs (Low Version of Cleric Buffs). This will help New Players in Grinding. 

Bumping this for Muse Support Buffs! Thanks! 

- Follow function: no for obvious reasons, i think everybody know what i mean...even if it's sad.

- Show Prerequisite Requirement of Items and Skills : good suggestion 🙂

- Mark/Gray out visited Vending Shops: it's live

- Muse Buffs (Dash, Atk Speed, Accuracy, Defense, HP/MP, Critical): currently no plan to make buff on muse going back, however we'r going to boost muse heal in a close future.

• Like 1