Revisit drops on Boss/King and Dungeons

xSwift

Based on my experience in the game for 1 month now, it seems that there's what we call advantage to the players who are grinding so much to get good stuff (which is normal and acceptable since they deserve it). However, what is worse is that some (not all) who grind are actually selling it in real money which might destroy the server. 

With this, why not revisit the loot in Kings and in DGs. I'm suggesting if we could put the Gem 13 and Level 240 unique accessories as well in DG as possible drop so that everyone has opportunity to get it. 

• Like 1

I feel like something could be done about bosses as an endgame activity, how they work now makes it so only a select few amount of players can farm this 24/7 and get drops/benefits from this. It takes away this activity for other players which in turn causes people to get bored and does not benefit player retention as doing AA and dungeons are some of the only other things to do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aryn said:

I feel like something could be done about bosses as an endgame activity, how they work now makes it so only a select few amount of players can farm this 24/7 and get drops/benefits from this. It takes away this activity for other players which in turn causes people to get bored and does not benefit player retention as doing AA and dungeons are some of the only other things to do.

Finally a good coment, i was a boss farmer all the time, i rush to make raider max to get started on timing,hunting and so on. Now? i can make 10 videos about farming kings because none alive, and when they alive 5people there. Been already days i haven't done anything and my play time from 10hr/day went to 10min a day wich trust me util they done something to it i'am not getting to it anymore. No point that only way you as a solo player can make money is farm bosses (DG too but trust me i've done 451 SC runs so far so that's getting bored).