turning elemental weapon affects into actual animation affects around the weapon

prettywomanlover

I've played a few private servers that had awesome animated weapons, fire, poison, water, etc, but they were actual weapons. 

My idea is, I think it would be awesome and add more build diversity if players were able to see which affect players had on their weapon, by having a cool animated affect corresponding with the element that is applied to the weapon. For example, Poison elemental weapons would be animated as a poison affect, same with holy, ghost, fire, wind, water, etc.      Not only do i think this would look absolutely awesome and make people want to actually apply certain affects to their weapons cosmetically, but i think it would open up so much build diversity and encourage players to purchase different items /sets, depending on which elemental affect they are fighting.  

This also doesn't have to be tied to weapon affects, this is just an idea, it also could be a cosmetic only affect that is sold on the item mall. 

Would also help support development for this incredible game!

Let me know what you think, thanks so much for reading 🙂

Edited by prettywomanlover

• prettywomanlover changed the title to turning elemental weapon affects into actual animation affects around the weapon