[Akram Arena] Temporary adjustment to max points to prevent further rig

虎団

What happened:

Akram Arena seems to be the only PvP game arena running right now, but the bug where summons' death also counts towards kills, resulting in points is likely to hurt the game more than expected.

image.png.9ac8b5c6b74171d12178cf02ce5b1a57.png

image.png.8f464e37a763e6ce107fa0f598ad82bb.png

image.png.1223eb42a8c6c8646aa5850fde368f2b.png

What can happen/already happening:

• More than half of the participants are Clerics.
  • Other classes are discouraged to play the PvP games.
  • Honor materials are everywhere.
  • Hard-earned rewards by other classes do not feel rewarding

What can be done:

Since disabling PvP game arena is not such a good idea, I think temporarily adjust the maximum point reward might dispirit further rig.

• Before: 500
  • After: 150~200

Since there is already a cap of 500 however much you perform in the game, I think it is not too hard to lower this to the amount suggested until a permanent fix on summons are implemented.

I'd rather them just fix the summon  bug than limit everyone gaining points. 

Does it really matter if 'honor materials are flooding the market' if the price of honor binds doubled from what it was a week ago? You can only trade a few items from the honor shop anyway.

Edited by Phish_
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Phish_ said:

Does it really matter if 'honor materials are flooding the market' if the price of honor binds doubled from what it was a week ago? You can only trade a few items from the honor shop anyway.

+1

On 3/6/2023 at 1:54 AM, FrozzenBite said:

+1

On 3/5/2023 at 10:49 PM, Phish_ said:

I completely agree lol. this would just be discouraging to everyone because of a few bad actors

• Like 1

I think game arena scoring is perfectly fine ATM.

If some player are insecure with the score that clerics get, its their problem. Please remember that FS cleric can only heal and cannot kill due to its skill limitations.

In addition, just like what @FrozzenBite mentioned, most of the HONOR items specially armors and weapons are cannot be traded.

Maybe it will be more effective if clerics would have slower GA cool down or replenish time, but do not wonder if there will be cleric shortage in game arena in the future.

I had one game in arena where I was the only cleric in the group and of course we loose.

• Haha 1