[PVP Arena] Disable AA and/or revamp the Honor Rewards on Crystal Defender/Draconis Peaks

Kokak

I am not saying to disable the Akram Arena permanently but more like temporarily until the ROSE team came up with an idea/system on how to make the PVP arena to become more diverse and not just hugging the crystal until the end of the match as just what is happening nowadays at AA. 

Disabling AA temporarily will also paved a way for the team to introduced and/or make the Crystal Defender and Draconis Peaks known to other players and will help the devs on whatever bug we have in CD/DP at the moment since we are still in "Early Access". Literally no one is queuing for these arena after a week since the PVP Arena was released. I personally joined a game on these the first week and had fun on it too bad that no one is playing it anymore. 

Edited by small
additional
  • Like 2

Huh? that's why its called Crystal Defender, you need to protect the crystal. if you want pure PVP without missions or responsibilities, go to PVP area and kill players. Or perhaps, the PVP arena in junon should have a rewarding or enticing price or whatsoever.

1 hour ago, TODAS said:

Huh? that's why its called Crystal Defender, you need to protect the crystal. if you want pure PVP without missions or responsibilities, go to PVP area and kill players. Or perhaps, the PVP arena in junon should have a rewarding or enticing price or whatsoever.

There are still tasks you do in crystal defenders it is pretty much the same as AA except there are less crystals, and so people get less points. I actually think this is an incredible idea and would be a great introduction to these game modes and would shift the meta a little bit, which i think would be great for the game. Everyone has been spamming AA since the game released, so lots of people don't even know what the other game modes are, and have never done them. Also, this would make it a more fair point gain, rather than people simply AFKing next to every crystal to get points, atleast for defenders. There are less crystals, so there would be less of that. 

This idea is great and would be healthy for the game, and those game arenas, and eventually i think some people maybe would learn the game mode, and see which they prefer, rather than everyone spamming the same, and not even knowing what CD and draconis peak is. 

Edited by prettywomanlover

So meaning to say all you ask is a PROMOTION for other arenas? then I would suggest that, have a special reward for those Arenas in a period of time, then see what will happen next. 

Edited by TODAS

I do agree I would like to see a game arena pvp mode that has an objective, but it is less pvm than aa/cd. What I mean by that is, you the objective is destroy the crystals, but their hp is very high and it usually requires a team effort to just attack an inanimate object rather than fighting eachother. Some games the attacking time is so focused on attacking the crystal and ignoring the enemy but they still dont even kill the crystal by the end of the game; these are some of the lamest games in my opinion. It's way more enjoyable as pvp when people actually move around and try to fight eachother.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Phish_ said:

I do agree I would like to see a game arena pvp mode that has an objective, but it is less pvm than aa/cd. What I mean by that is, you the objective is destroy the crystals, but their hp is very high and it usually requires a team effort to just attack an inanimate object rather than fighting eachother. Some games the attacking time is so focused on attacking the crystal and ignoring the enemy but they still dont even kill the crystal by the end of the game; these are some of the lamest games in my opinion. It's way more enjoyable as pvp when people actually move around and try to fight eachother.

Yes I completely agree. That’s partly why I think CD is so much more fun than AA, it’s kind of the same thing but there are a lot less crystals, and it has a lot less HP so it’s not like aa where you have to choose to focus crystal or pvp you can accomplish both easily  and only takes about 5 minutes to kill each crystal and there are only 2