Add 'Clan Points' to PVP modes like Akram Arena

ArtisanX

100% agree, it always bothered me how you couldn't gain clan points at all in pvp, especially considering how important the passives are in pvp, . If one person/clan starts getting passives you're obligated to also get them or else be at a big disadvantage. 

Yes you can convert honor to clan points, but the rate is awful (as is valor to clan points) plus when you're doing dungeons you're passively gaining clan points from killing things on top of the valor points you're earning. 

I think if anything you should gain points at the end of a pvp game arena mode rather than from killing other players though. For example, maybe 10k clan points for completing a game, and 20k for winning. It's not a crazy amount and you'd earn more cp in 30 minutes killing things in fossil sanctuary but its acceptable and can add up over time. You could potentially gain clan points for completing the daily honor quests too. 

11 minutes ago, Phish_ said:

100% agree, it always bothered me how you couldn't gain clan points at all in pvp, especially considering how important the passives are in pvp, . If one person/clan starts getting passives you're obligated to also get them or else be at a big disadvantage. 

Yes you can convert honor to clan points, but the rate is awful (as is valor to clan points) plus when you're doing dungeons you're passively gaining clan points from killing things on top of the valor points you're earning. 

I think if anything you should gain points at the end of a pvp game arena mode rather than from killing other players though. For example, maybe 10k clan points for completing a game, and 20k for winning. It's not a crazy amount and you'd earn more cp in 30 minutes killing things in fossil sanctuary but its acceptable and can add up over time. You could potentially gain clan points for completing the daily honor quests too. 

I just wanted to touch on the conversion rate. Isn’t it set like that because you can gain a max rate of 500 honor points per instance? The PVM dungeons earn far less than that, right? I mean, I think even Cave of Ulverick you can only earn a max of 70 by killing all 3 bosses. 

I mean I guess but only certain classes really get that in certain types of games. Not to mention the other pvp game modes don't cap that high plus in other eras of Rose, Akram Arena was unplayable due to crashing, or couldn't get enough entrants at one given time to even start.

Also, you used to get more valor points with the item mall valor quest passive. (also premium increased points slightly and allowed for higher point caps in pvp modes)

Edited by Phish_

On 2/28/2023 at 2:37 AM, Phish_ said:

But how to avoid abusing CP farming in pvping/pvp arena, trade kill/rigging etc....

Thats why I think it should be earned after a finished game, harder to exploit. Also, you get 500 clan points for killing a terrasaurus predator, so even if it 'exploited' in a way it should not be faster than killing things in fossil sanctuary I guess.