What do YOUR UNBUFFED Stats look like?

GodOfEntity

You may also include Self Buff stats,  if your stats show buffed from another player, please note that. This is my without self buff, and with self buff stats. 

RoseStats.png

BuffedStats.png

I've decided to focus MOSTLY on Defense and AP, because it seems as though parties are always lacking a TANK, I should make a knight next, which it seems that is what I will do. I will make a knight, and level my knight with an Artisan. Because I don't think Champs are really great at fulfilling the duties of a Knight. EVEN if you spend LOTS of zullies to attempt to do as such. 

Edited by GodOfEntity
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, darthtomski said:

We can still figure out your stat allocation easily if you leave the allocation cost visible 😉

I love your attack power tho, puts my mage to shame. If I remember I'll post myn when I get home!

It makes it, ever so slightly difficult to figure out though. However! If a person was on my stream to ask to see my stats, I'd gladly show! 🙂  So, I'm not ACTUALLY hiding it, just hid it a LITTLE bit on that post to make it more fun.  

I am eager for you to get home and hopefully remember to post yours! 😄 

• Like 1

Since you said you hoped I would remember I made myself do so! Without further a do... This is my terrible mage's stats. I have to say his gear isn't good and defo a work in progress ( need some more scrolls apart from anything).

rosemageattackpower.jpg.93f6cc0cfcd789f4956b9ae1fb0a8e5b.jpg

I'm tinkering with the stats still, I figure some SEN might be worth while but I' m not sure. Some CHA might benefit me due to fire dots but I'll keep tinkering. This is completely unbuffed (not even self buffs, not that those affect my ATK power on my mage).

• Like 1

Here's my cleric stats. I'm, slowly working on a cleric video. But after learning that I know actually nothing about clerics, even a beginners guide is hard for me to do. ---

I'm also unsure of how effective Soul Doubt is for bosses like Ulverick, like... Does Soul doubt even actually stop it from stunning? Can Ulverick actually just stun as soul doubt is being casted, negating soul doubt, making the attempt to soul doubt, rather than simply staying back, a stupid decision? Possibly there is an animation that incurs before it. ANYWAYS...

Cleric Stats.jpg

@darthtomskiI did want to note, that I find that mages actually do /more/ with much less stats than others. I think that's a fair statement, but I haven't seen all the numbers for all the classes yet.

Edited by GodOfEntity

• 1 month later...