Forum Self Moderation

i dont think this section is meant for these kind of suggestions. Maybe use discord for these types of quick questions? 

That is an obvious thing that i would expect to be added eventually since they only just launched the forum i dont think its necessary to create a new post for everything thought you have.

Im not a mod so i might be way off here just trying to give you perspective since you went off on flowan for no reason in an other thread.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, publisacman said:

i dont think this section is meant for these kind of suggestions. Maybe use discord for these types of quick questions? 

That is an obvious thing that i would expect to be added eventually since they only just launched the forum i dont think its necessary to create a new post for everything thought you have.

Im not a mod so i might be way off here just trying to give you perspective since you went off on flowan for no reason in an other thread.

This is exactly the place to put these suggestions. 

I understand the forum is new and this is why the suggestion page has other suggestions such as adding other sections (like introduction) and creating the dark theme for the forums. 

I don't know what my previous threads/comments have to do with this thread. And no, I did not go off on Flowan, nor did I go off on anyone else. I simply mentioned and replied to another staff member about my disagreement with their actions. 

I appreciate your attempt in giving me another perspective. 

Edited by Avatar
  • Like 1