Faith Items

FaithItems

4 hours ago, Jamie said:

Could you explain what faith items are please?

Asides from being something on the item mall?

Gravity had a contract with Faith Co. and that contract expired many years before the old official Rose server closed.   The  Faith items are just costumes that became coveted when they were removed because the contract had expired.  I'm not sure whether they can just be added into the game without another contract with Faith but that's something the team will look into at a point in the future.

Costumes have no stats now and all Item Mall items lock to your account so if they ever are added to the IM, those conditions would apply to them, the same as they do to everything else in the IM.  They would not be tradable.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, HoneyBuns said:

Gravity had a contract with Faith Co. and that contract expired many years before the old official Rose server closed.   The  Faith items are just costumes that became coveted when they were removed because the contract had expired.  I'm not sure whether they can just be added into the game without another contract with Faith but that's something the team will look into at a point in the future.

Costumes have no stats now and all Item Mall items lock to your account so if they ever are added to the IM, those conditions would apply to them, the same as they do to everything else in the IM.  They would not be tradable.

Yes and people who wasn’t able to get them in the past would probably buy them.

I hope you guys can bring it back.

Rose Fan since 2008

4 hours ago, HoneyBuns said:

Funnily enough they recently added the admiral hat, which is one of the faith items. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...